• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Saudi Sportswashing Machine should also be down to 10. A minute after the Anzhi player was sent off, a horrible tackle by Anita only gets a yellow.

Torres has the be the most extreme example of a top class player who has forgotten how to play football I have ever seen. What has happened to him? He is surrounded by better players now than he ever was at Liverpool. Confidence?

Torres has the be the most extreme example of a top class player who has forgotten how to play football I have ever seen. What has happened to him? He is surrounded by better players now than he ever was at Liverpool. Confidence?

He was broken at Liverpool, playing through injury leading up to the 2010 WC. Now he just doesn't care anymore.

I blame Rafa - at Liverpool. He played him into the ground when he should have rested him instead of rushing him back from injuries from Summer 2009. Hasn't been the same since. Funny that before that he rotated usually rotated Torres and other players in September!!

Back