• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

As countries they have earned almost exactly the same this season, but they're so far behind it will take at least 3 exceptional seasons to catch up and only if English clubs perform no better than they have this season.

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2013.html

Yes. I know that.

But you were suggesting that Italian teams needed to perform a lot better in Europe in order to make up the ground.

I was only pointing out that they are currently performing better than English clubs in the Champions League.

Yes. I know that.

But you were suggesting that Italian teams needed to perform a lot better in Europe in order to make up the ground.

I was only pointing out that they are currently performing better than English clubs in the Champions League.

Their top 3 teams are still benefiting from previous bankrolling by rich owners, but the decline is clear to see. Juventus are doing well and Napoli are having a good period, but the Milano clubs are awful compared to their past.

That Draxler looks like a tidy little player hey!?

Apart from having him on my FIFA team :D not heard or seen much from him - what the deal here?

WhoScored.com @WhoScored

Schalke 2-3 Galatasaray FT: Shots (on Target) 26(12) - 15(8), Possession 60% - 40%

Barcelona 4-0 Milan FT: Shots (on Target) 14(7) - 10(2), Possession 67% - 33%, MotM - Lionel Messi 9.7

3f93bf12e6c3f3078fd67e4c8ed3e03e_large

Their top 3 teams are still benefiting from previous bankrolling by rich owners, but the decline is clear to see. Juventus are doing well and Napoli are having a good period, but the Milano clubs are awful compared to their past.

Juve are looking very good.

Milan have got rid of their old guard but now have a very young, promising team.

Lazio are doing well in the Europa.

Fiorentina are also decent.

Serie A has been in decline for years. But there are a few signs of some kind of renaissance.

Hope to see Barca, Real, Bayern and Dortmund kept apart. Them four, in any combination would be some semi finals.

That Draxler looks like a tidy little player hey!?

Apart from having him on my FIFA team :D not heard or seen much from him - what the deal here?

He is the real deal! He scored in the Revierderby against Dortmund on Saturday and was the standout player, at 19 as well! They've got so many good players in Germany, Draxler, Reus, Gotze, Holtby, Kroos, Muller.

Great comeback from Barcelona although all 4 goals were very lucky don't you all think? Especially Messis I thought. I wish he was as good as that winker from Madrid.

How do you know that?

Why would he not? He gets kicked to pieces in La Liga so there's no question he could deal with the physicality in our league.

Do you honestly think there are better players than him in the Premier League?

Dunno if you saw Barca on Saturday, but they do actually struggle when Messi isn't playing.

Great comeback from Barcelona although all 4 goals were very lucky don't you all think? Especially Messis I thought. I wish he was as good as that winker from Madrid.

I wouldn't say that they were lucky, exactly.

More jammy, don't you think?

Back