• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I disagree. Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro is a far better player. He is played in three separate leagues in three different countries and excelled in every one them. Messi is not even proven outside La Liga.

Whos fault is that? Why would Messi want to leave? Ronaldo has moved up a level from Sporting to United to Madrid. It's not Messis fault he plays for one of the best teams in the world. I suppose playing for Argentina doesn't count. Don't see why that matters though, Ibrahimovic has played in about 4 different leagues and proven himself in all four too, winning numerous league titles in those leagues and topping charts in goalscoring.

Then again, I see your username.

They lost with 10 men on the weekend. I've seen him with Trabzonspor too - very useful player and do the job as a lone frontman.

Last minute red card.

Drogba with the worst penalty ever late on too :lol:

Drogba and Sneijder funnily enough have ruined Galas form.

weird, coz shalke was all over gala in their away leg

Very surprising but I think the pitch was a big factor that affected the game the home side wanted to play in particular (just as much as it would affect our play). Appauling conditions that killed the game.

Last minute red card.

Drogba with the worst penalty ever late on too :lol:

Drogba and Sneijder funnily enough have ruined Galas form.

Sneijder was more of an interesting one (made a big change to the midfield) and Elmander and Bulut weren't/aren't bad front two foil.

Drogba and Yilmaz will work though once settled IMO

Jimmy is a respected poster that's who. His contributions are appreciated especially in the stadium thread. Yours are not. Ill leave it there mods.

He may tinkle the CL, but how would he do on a wet and windy Wednesday night up against the likes of Shawcross and Huth? :lol:

Messi is brilliant, but I'm a bit bored of him dominating everyone. I would like to see some new talent do it please. Step forward Mr Gareth Bale.

Back