• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I strongly feel Villa could be able to bag all 3 points tonight - the title race is virtually over, imho and City are simply finishing off the season by default, a little low on confidence, etc.

harry_1683660a.jpg

Redknapp getting all AVB-xcited

Think Liverpool will be challenging for Top 5/6 next season but not sure if anything more than outsiders for top 4. Everton might struggle if Fellani goes to Chelsea. They will need another out-of-left-field signing to keep up with the Top 5.

if Liverpool don't get Top 4 next season i think Suarez will be off then (if he stays this summer of course)

Villa will get mauled tonight, as will Wigan in City's next game, but after that it gets harder for them.

Everton (A), Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H), Man Utd (A), West Brom (H), Tottenham (A)

Liking your optimism Arcy, Villa win and Suarez to Real. Both would be good for us :)

Read somewhere Higuain might be moved on in the summer as part of the Mourinho exodus (as I'd imagine would be the case with number of their current players)

Partnership and all . . .

Read somewhere Higuain might be moved on in the summer as part of the Mourinho exodus (as I'd imagine would be the case with number of their current players)

Partnership and all . . .

Going for the optimistic poster of the year award? ;)

Steff will have to up his game...

Things could get far worse for City.

As it currently stands if they drop four points against Villa, Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine, United could win the title at the Manc derby at OT.

Would be nothing more satisfying then winning the title in a match against your rivals.

Wow, those stats they just showed on MNF for us.

First 16 games:
2nd half goals conceded: 20
Goals conceded in the final 10 minutes = 9
Points dropped = 8

Last 12 games:
2nd half goals conceded: 2
Goals conceded in the final 10 minutes = 0
Points dropped = 0

Wow, those stats they just showed on MNF for us.

First 16 games:
2nd half goals conceded: 20
Goals conceded in the final 10 minutes = 9
Points dropped = 8

Last 12 games:
2nd half goals conceded: 2
Goals conceded in the final 10 minutes = 0
Points dropped = 0

And those two goals were in London derbies, no shame in that.

I strongly feel Villa could be able to bag all 3 points tonight - the title race is virtually over, imho and City are simply finishing off the season by default, a little low on confidence, etc.

Villa will get mauled tonight, as will Wigan in City's next game, but after that it gets harder for them.

Everton (A), Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H), Man Utd (A), West Brom (H), Tottenham (A)

I do so want the former to be true, it would make a fantastic weekend. City have the class though and I don't think they have given up yet.

Back