• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Liverpool were smashing teams left, right and centre during Dalglish's first season two years ago because they were playing with no pressure. Same thing is happening now. They were too far behind 4th to realistically challenge, and they are too far adrift this time around to catch not one but 3 teams.

Emirates Marketing Project aren't just going to stand still, especially after being so far behind United. Chelsea will probably have Lukaku back and/or sign another top striker. Arsenal reportedly have in excess of 100 million to spend. And we will make some new signings. All of the clubs I mentioned are a more attractive proposition than Liverpool. What top players do they have other than Suarez?

Why are you talking about the past?
The past does not matter.

Right now Liverpool are brick hot and that indicates a good future. Right now we are scoring 3 goals a game which indicates the same.

Why are you talking about the past?
The past does not matter.

Right now Liverpool are brick hot and that indicates a good future. Right now we are scoring 3 goals a game which indicates the same.

You've stumped me again. We managed 3 against West Ham, but the other games last month we managed 1 against WBA, 2 against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, 2 against Lyon and 1 in the 2nd leg. That's not 3 goals a game as far as I can see.

In other news, Cabaye is a loathsome player...that tackle on Dyer was horrendous, and he's got away with a few of those recently.

Onelyme, you were incredibly negative of spurs at the beginning of the season and beyond (I don't know lately as I don't come here any more because of people like hully), and praised and tipped Liverpool. So this just continues that in my mind. I don't know what agenda you have but there's something in there.

Liverpool are starting to collect good players now. Coutinho behind Suarez and Sturridge is quality. Once Gerrard's out the picture and they find someone to complement Lucas, they'll have a very strong team.

Liverpool have scored 19 goals in 7 games in the league since Sturridge signed, take that average and over a 38 game season that's 103 goals. He's definitely been an inspired signing if you ask me. Suarez was scoring all there goals, Sturidge is now chipping in with some as well as setting some up.

Onelyme, you were incredibly negative of spurs at the beginning of the season and beyond (I don't know lately as I don't come here any more because of people like hully), and praised and tipped Liverpool. So this just continues that in my mind. I don't know what agenda you have but there's something in there.

You spotted it as well.

I have NEVER been incredibly negative about Spurs. At the beginning of the season I questioned our tactics and our late substitutions and rightly so because we were losing and drawing games we should have won.

I am very positive about our team and players right now, but I think we can improve further.

I have been impressed watching Liverpool recently and I am tipping them for success in the near future and I think Rogers has the potential to become a very good manager.
If you want to call that an agenda, that is fine with me.

I agree, will be interesting to see how both sides line up considering games at the weekend. I still think we'll win though and the tie overall will be easier than Lyon.

I have NEVER been incredibly negative about Spurs. At the beginning of the season I questioned our tactics and our late substitutions and rightly so because we were losing and drawing games we should have won.

I am very positive about our team and players right now, but I think we can improve further.

I have been impressed watching Liverpool recently and I am tipping them for success in the near future and I think Rogers has the potential to become a very good manager.
If you want to call that an agenda, that is fine with me.

I actually agree with you in that Liverpool look very good, particularly with Strurridge in the team and next season it will be poor from them if they don't make a top 4 challenge.

But to say they are 'certainties' if they keep Suarez when they will still have to overtake us, Chelsea and Arsenal who will all improve their own squads, plus Everton who they are behind right now, is just crazy IMO. City will still be top 4, as boring as it is.

OK, who are top 4 next season? Assuming the same players?

Suarez is having a great season, of course he is, but he only scored 11 goals last season and could easily revert back to that next year. Sturridge is yet to show he a prolific striker over a whole season. Their best player, Gerrard is already on the wane and will be another year older next season. Personally I think they have as much chance of finishing in the top 4 next season as QPR.

Back