• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Yeah, Joe Hart would probably have the top 10 all to himself

He's not been at his best, but most clean sheets and least goals conceded tells me he's doing far better than you reckon. Kompany has been injured for a large part of the season, so we've had to use the inexperienced (and phenomenal) Nastasic and ageing (and possibly drug-addled) Kolo Toure at centre back.

EDIT: Oh, and Javi Garcia would get the top 10 to himself. That boy scares me.

He's not been at his best, but most clean sheets and least goals conceded tells me he's doing far better than you reckon. Kompany has been injured for a large part of the season, so we've had to use the inexperienced (and phenomenal) Nastasic and ageing (and possibly drug-addled) Kolo Toure at centre back.

EDIT: Oh, and Javi Garcia would get the top 10 to himself. That boy scares me.

I think Arsenal have more clean sheets than Spurs, but there's no way Szezcney has been better than either of our keepers. Hart's decision making this season has been atrocious. He saved that penalty against Chelsea, but he was at fault for giving it away in the first place. He's made so many basic mistakes.

I think Arsenal have more clean sheets than Spurs, but there's no way Szezcney has been better than either of our keepers. Hart's decision making this season has been atrocious. He saved that penalty against Chelsea, but he was at fault for giving it away in the first place. He's made so many basic mistakes.

Good point, well made.
I don't want to get caught up in specifics, but there is debate whether that should have even been a penalty, Joe definitely pulled his leg away from the challenge. Contact was minimal, there wasn't much else he could do there. Kolo Toure put him in that position.

Joe Hart has been in good form for England too, that double save against Brazil standing out. His save percentage is MUCH lower than is expected, but the number of bad errors made is exaggerated. I think this is because the reaction to the Dortmund/Madrid matches was exaggerated too, so people look for faults. Equilibrium is achieved.

Good point, well made.
I don't want to get caught up in specifics, but there is debate whether that should have even been a penalty, Joe definitely pulled his leg away from the challenge. Contact was minimal, there wasn't much else he could do there. Kolo Toure put him in that position.

Joe Hart has been in good form for England too, that double save against Brazil standing out. His save percentage is MUCH lower than is expected, but the number of bad errors made is exaggerated. I think this is because the reaction to the Dortmund/Madrid matches was exaggerated too, so people look for faults. Equilibrium is achieved.

All I will say to that is Sweden

Nastasic is so fudging good. What a find he is for City. Only 19 too.

He deserves the PFA Young Player of the Year award for sure.

Paper cut is spot on. For the money they've spent the lottery winners are fudging poor. Nice to see our resident lottery winner supporter still has those glasses on though eh?

1. Chelsea (307)
2. Atletico Madrid (304)
3. Bayern Munich (292)
4. Corinthians (287)
5. Barcelona (283)
6. Boca Juniors (281)
7. Real Madrid (277)
8. Juventus (241)
9. Inter Milan (234)
10. Sao Paulo (230)
11. Universidad de Chile Santiago (223)
12. Fluminense (222)
13. Basel (220)
14. Fenerbahce (216)
= Lazio
16. Dortmund (215)
17. Lyon (214)
18. PSG (210)
19. Manchester United (205)
= Club Libertad Asuncion
= Celtic

Other English sides in the top 100

25. Liverpool (200)
37. Tottenham (186)
50. Arsenal (169)
56. Emirates Marketing Project (161)
65. Saudi Sportswashing Machine (152)

1. Chelsea (307)
2. Atletico Madrid (304)
3. Bayern Munich (292)
4. Corinthians (287)
5. Barcelona (283)
6. Boca Juniors (281)
7. Real Madrid (277)
8. Juventus (241)
9. Inter Milan (234)
10. Sao Paulo (230)
11. Universidad de Chile Santiago (223)
12. Fluminense (222)
13. Basel (220)
14. Fenerbahce (216)
= Lazio
16. Dortmund (215)
17. Lyon (214)
18. PSG (210)
19. Manchester United (205)
= Club Libertad Asuncion
= Celtic

Other English sides in the top 100

25. Liverpool (200)
37. Tottenham (186)
50. Arsenal (169)
56. Emirates Marketing Project (161)
65. Saudi Sportswashing Machine (152)

What's this?

What's this?

Spotted this on BBC Sport website-

Chelsea have taken the top spot in the International Federation of Football History and Statistics Club World Ranking. The west Londoners displaced Barcelona, who dropped to fifth place following recent defeats by Real Madrid and AC Milan.

I assume it is this. I gather its the same clowns that do the Country rankings that has England ranked higher than Brazil.

I mean how can United only be ranked equal 19th with Celtic 6 places below Basel? How do they work it all out? Beyond me

Well done to Ferguson for finally realising Rooney cant be relied upon to do a tracking back job.
Remember that CL final where he was supposed to be marking Xavi? He stood close to him for 10 minutes and then got bored and wandered off.

Ferguson probably calling time on Rooney's Utd career, very much like Beckham.

I agree Rooney is overrated and hasn't done it for Utd for a number of seasons now and his potential never really realised.

What has happened since that season when Fergie made him stay up front as the main striker and he scored 30+?

Why keep moving him and trying to pretend he's Totti!?

Back