• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

The playacting from both teams is embarrassing. Not just in this game.

Yeah, not just in that game because Barca were cheating bastards yet again. Fabregas dives for Barca even more than he dived for Arsenal. He's fudging terrible now.

Barca the little angels were resorting to face holding when no contact was made and a bunch of other things... They need Guardiola back, if only to give them back some sort of self respect... They still dived under him but it wasn't their plan A...

Fabregas has totally fudged up the fluidity of Barca's system. Pointless signing.

He fudges them up yes, but he is better than their usual 3 midfielders at running from deep and using the false 9 system to his advantage. He scores more goals than the other 3 too, but they always seem a better team without him. He should maybe start on the bench more. Plus, when they play him, he makes them move one of their best players to a position he isn't as effective in... They also lose out on David Villa or one of their decent wingers to play Fabregas, Villa offers goals, so why is Fabregas playing?

Barca really need a plan b, taller players would not hurt.

Name a tall player that can replace a shorter player and not lower the technical level of the team. They could use some height to defend set pieces but most of their players came through their academy, which makes them more valuable anyway. Also, where would these tall players play?

Pepe is such a horrible ****! I wouldn't have him at Spurs even if he played for free.

If he behaved himself, he'd be awesome. Excellent on the ball, excellent defender. He just needs to watch the aggression and watch over-exaggerating things. Take him out of that league and talk to him for 5 minutes and he'd likely behave... Possibly until he was losing a game, but he's still a very good ball playing CB. I doubt we could afford him if he didn't play for free.

Real seriously better knock out United. I dont want United resting players for a European game before they play the scum. Especially if they already have the league won by then

They better, they better win the CL this season. Mourinho deserves another one and I don't see their next manager having the chance to win it that Mourinho will have this year.... Plus, Bayern can't win it this year after last year's fudge up. Dortmund are cool and I like a bunch of their players, so they'd probably be my 2nd choice, but this year is Real Madrid's year. Mourinho will go out the way he wants to go out, throwing his CL medal into the crowd.

They are both shocking. Real are usually much worse when these two meet particularly under Mourinho

No, the previous few ties have mostly been Barca players cheating.

You have to go back quite a way to find Real Madrid being the worse of the two and that's only usually when Pepe loses it and stamps on someone. But Sanchez was playing more then and he rivals Suarez when it comes to diving.

I know there are off the pitch issues with Mourinho along with some playing style issues. From a footballing perspective it would be absolute madness for Real to get rid of him though. They've had a reaction in the league this season after winning it last season and several of their players having a great Euro after that as well. But overall Mourinho has taken them from nowhere near to about as good as Barcelona and that's one hell of an effort.

It's not playing style issues. Last year they outscored everyone and won the league. They're style is fine. Some might prefer him to play possession football and pass the ball more, but that's not really an issue. No one could have asked for his team to score more than they did last season. Real played beautiful football last season and they couldn't be called Barca wannabes either.

Yes, Barca had the opposite. The Man United want to win their title back thing... Plus the manager change inspired them to want to prove they're good players, it wasn't just Guardiola being amazing that made them into a team some call the best of all time.

It would be madness on paper, but Mourinho is gone, he wants to go and the club don't really want to keep him at this point. Mourinho will want to go out by winning the CL and the Cup and I really hope he does it. I just hope he doesn't return to Chelsea or something next season.

----

I love the part where Real Madrid were passing the ball, Real Madrid fans were saying "olay" with every completed pass and Barca were left wondering how they were in that situation at home.

Also, Verane, I've liked the look of that guy for a while and this season he has been amazing. France are going to have an awesome team for the next few years.

Bayern vs Dortmund on terrestrial TV! Get in!! I was expecting the Stuttgart match.

Does my head in when Bayern are at home mind, the tube is always a sodding nightmare.

The big game at the Allianz this week is on Sunday anyway: 1860 vs Ingolstadt - Bayern derby. Have it.

Boro looking the more likely to make something happen. They are managing to keep the tempo of the game slow, they have not really been running around chasing the game so fitness shouldn't really come into it later.

All bore at half time.

2212:

Chelsea manager Rafael Benitez on the club's supporters: "They are wasting time with their banners and songs. They don't need to worry about me. I leave at end of the season"

I wouldn't want Rafa as our manager but I quite like him from afar, he's not a bad chap and he's good for a laugh.

The thing is, he is absolutely right in what he says, but the criticism is just going to get FAR WORSE now.

Chelsea fans are too thick to understand that it's counter productive to boo their own manager before he's even managed one game.

Hmmm Bayern Dortmund was a bit disappointing. Dortmund created nothing.

I agree. Was expecting more, but Bayern are very solid and Dormund never quite hit their best. Thought Gotze looked very good in patches, but they struggled to get him involved enough.

Dortmund's midfield was just completely bossed by Bayern. With Real having a tough game in Manchester upcoming and Barca looking far from their best and with a two goal deficit to make up against Milan I think Bayern could be the favourite to win the CL at this point with the form and impressive displays against both Arsenal and now Dortmund, a Dortmund side that has looked very good in Europe this season.

if Real get past Man U they will blow everyone else away, including Bayern and Barca (if both go thru to the 1/4s). I think Mourinho is solely focusing on the CL this season

One for JtG - :)

asi-celebraron-mourinho-equipo-victoria-camp-nou-2327784.jpeg

One for JtG - :)

asi-celebraron-mourinho-equipo-victoria-camp-nou-2327784.jpeg

:ross: I don't love Barca anywhere near as you love Madrid, I don't even support Barca. I'd rather Dortmund or Bayern won the CL if I'm honest.

Anyone but Real Madrid or Arsenal to win it. Can't stand some of Madrid's players. Pepe, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Carvalho, Marcelo, Ramos. Horrible twunts.

Back