• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Its not a dip in form, when you watch him he's normally wanting the ball, he comes get it if he goes for a spell without. He did the same at the weekend, stood there waiting for the ball to arrive at feet then he has a little burst. Its a clear change of tactic, spelled out in black and white in the performce spreads on him. He normally collects loads of 2pts for a pass. I think he is carrying an injury/niggle.

They are so far ahead in La Liga that the could rest him if he was carrying an injury.

ha-HA

402847_10151485782857164_1852321153_n.jpeg

Wow.

3-1 loss at home to the bitterest of rivals and I didn't hear one boo!!

Would that have happened with any team in The Prem?

because 90% of the fans had gone home long before the final whistle.

Even Mourinho hopped off down the tunnel with 5 mins left to play:) game over

Talking of Atletico Miniero. We should look at Bernard. We missed out on Oscar last year and should have got this guy instead, even better.

Bayern vs Dortmund tonight, German cup. Think it might have the potential to be a very good game. Although I'm not sure German clubs always care that much about the cup hopefully the recent league rivalry between the two and the fact that Dortmund are out of the title chase this season can cause both teams to go for it.

I wonder how many goals Steven Fletcher would score for us in a full season? He feeds off scraps everywhere he goes and still has a good scoring record.

#boro: Steele; Bailey, McManus, Bikey, Friend; Carayol, Williams, Leadbitter, Haroun; McDonald, Main.

#cfc: Cech; Ferreira, Ivanovic,Terry, Bertrand; Ramires, Ake; Moses, Oscar, Benayoun; Torres

Who the fudge?

Dutch youngster they bought a few years back. He's a defender though so interesting to see him midfield there? Unless they have Bertrand in midfield?

Fair enough.

Marin must be tinkled. Doesn't get many starts as it is, and then against lower league he pulls up a youngster..

Back