• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Real seriously better knock out United. I dont want United resting players for a European game before they play the scum. Especially if they already have the league won by then

Wow.

3-1 loss at home to the bitterest of rivals and I didn't hear one boo!!

Would that have happened with any team in The Prem?

Again Messi played like Adebayor's less hard working pool boy.

Either he is injured, or something has happened behind the scene's.

Great game to watch. Very well done by Real. Barca way below their best though, goes some way towards disproving that "anyone could manage that team, just send them out and they'll win". I think they miss Villanova more than expected. Will be interesting to see if they just sit on their hands until the Milan game or if they make an attempt at getting Pep in short term to try to get them back to their best.

I know there are off the pitch issues with Mourinho along with some playing style issues. From a footballing perspective it would be absolute madness for Real to get rid of him though. They've had a reaction in the league this season after winning it last season and several of their players having a great Euro after that as well. But overall Mourinho has taken them from nowhere near to about as good as Barcelona and that's one hell of an effort.

I wonder slightly if he's tinkled that Barca scored a goal at the end, I think he wanted his "Keep a clean sheet at the Nou Camp" achievement.

Again Messi played like Adebayor's less hard working pool boy.

Either he is injured, or something has happened behind the scene's.

Or maybe the team is out of form, their manager is away for cancer treatment and they're being managed by a guy who last season was just one of the coaches.

Doesn't have to be behind the scene's shenanigans or injuries every time a player or a team is off form. Even Barca and Messi get a dip in form sometimes...

He's said publicly he likes playing up front with Villa, but Villa can't get in the team for some bizarre reason.

Commentators were saying that he just recovered from some kidney stones or something like that. Seems that he's had a lot of smaller injuries in addition to recovering form his massive injury last season.

There were more things wrong with Barca today than just Villa not starting.

Or maybe the team is out of form, their manager is away for cancer treatment and they're being managed by a guy who last season was just one of the coaches.

Doesn't have to be behind the scene's shenanigans or injuries every time a player or a team is off form. Even Barca and Messi get a dip in form sometimes...

Its not a dip in form, when you watch him he's normally wanting the ball, he comes get it if he goes for a spell without. He did the same at the weekend, stood there waiting for the ball to arrive at feet then he has a little burst. Its a clear change of tactic, spelled out in black and white in the performce spreads on him. He normally collects loads of 2pts for a pass. I think he is carrying an injury/niggle.

Its not a dip in form, when you watch him he's normally wanting the ball, he comes get it if he goes for a spell without. He did the same at the weekend, stood there waiting for the ball to arrive at feet then he has a little burst. Its a clear change of tactic, spelled out in black and white in the performce spreads on him. He normally collects loads of 2pts for a pass. I think he is carrying an injury/niggle.

Could be of course, i just also think it could be that two of Barca's starting central midfielders were taken off and that nothing seemed to work for them. We've seen Messi in the past look (by his standards) fairly invisible for Argentina when they've been poor.

If he was carrying an injury why didn't they take him off when the game was lost?

The team, including him, being out of form just seems more likely to me. Then when up against a very well performing Real side with the excellent Khedira - Alonso defensive midfield partnership even Messi found it difficult.

Back