• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Haha and yet another blatant dive by Torres, finally given a yellow by the ref. Don't care if it's our players or whoever, when caught as obviously as this, the F.A. need to dish out a 1-2 game ban. Despite the bloody yellow.

Haha and yet another blatant dive by Torres, finally given a yellow by the ref. Don't care if it's our players or whoever, when caught as obviously as this, the F.A. need to dish out a 1-2 game ban. Despite the bloody yellow.

then he goes and scores... 3 dives = 1 yellow, obviously.

That's 1 goal and 6 assists in 3 games for Hazard.

That's 1 goal and 6 assists in 3 games for Hazard.

Superb player...I would love to know why we didn't close the deal for him in Jan when we (by all accounts anyway) had him!!!!

Superb player...I would love to know why we didn't close the deal for him in Jan when we (by all accounts anyway) had him!!!!

Well that is difficult to tell as we have no way of knowing what actually happens on the transfer market.

Chelsea have got off to a flyer. But most pleased about Swansea. By contrast would be great to see Pool get smashed again.

Chelsea have got off to a flyer.

I really think that they are going to struggle against the better teams. The way that they are lining up, they are massively exposed down the flanks and with their front four, they cannot offer their defence protection that won them two cups last year.

I really think that they are going to struggle against the better teams. The way that they are lining up, they are massively exposed down the flanks and with their front four, they cannot offer their defence protection that won them two cups last year.

As it happens I don't see them maintaining it for a full title challenge, but think they are favourites for 3rd. But Chelsea at least have some awesome players which Guardiola will no doubt enjoy working with. Not sure how RDM will manage all those options in the meantime. Marin, for instance, must be wondering what he did moving to Chelsea.

uh i'd say Saudi Sportswashing Machine are one of the better teams, or at least they are about comparable with our current squad and chelsea made them look decidedly second rate.. i genuinely believe chelsea will be serious title contenders this season. especially if torres goes on a goal scoring streak and hazard continues to improve.

Remember when we were linked with Moyes and so many on here turned their nose up him, just a hard working team apparently? Such a load of nonsense, and I'm not just basing it on the first two games of this season either....

MOTD actually made a decent observation :)eek:)

The Chelsea side is set up for Torres. What happens when he gets injured? (as he so often does)

Remember when we were linked with Moyes and so many on here turned their nose up him, just a hard working team apparently? Such a load of nonsense, and I'm not just basing it on the first two games of this season either....

they look very good right now but I maintain the stance I did previously. To industrious and workman like for a spurs team

im hoping its not too early in the season to play them. would have preferered them to go there mid winter

I fudging hate stoke fans.

The lot of them are inbred c*nts. How are they in any position to call another team 'boring'?!

It's Carloza vs. Stoke today, won't be long until Pulis orders his thugs to do the deed on him.

Back