• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Never had any items of it, just remember it all of a sudden being everywhere around that period. It seemed 1 in 3 of all males aged 16-22 owned a superdry coat with those silly bits where you put your thumb through.
Yeah and it's stretched to about 35 now I reckon. For people who either haven't got time to shop around or who take fashion advice from jeremy Clarkson :)

Yeah and it's stretched to about 35 now I reckon. For people who either haven't got time to shop around or who take fashion advice from jeremy Clarkson :)

I've got my jacket because the sleaves are fudging long and it's also warm as fudge and I couldn't give a fudge about what some fudger thinks about it \o/

Players who have quit Arsenal over the last seven years have amassed 44 winners' medals between them at 11 different clubs, while those who stayed at the Emirates have empty trophy cabinets

I'm watching LA Galaxy and just seen Keane dive on the edge of the box. Referee gives him a yellow for diving, he starts pointing shouting then signals for the bench to take him off because he can't handle the referee giving him a yellow, the referee then gives him ANOTHER yellow for moaning and gets sent off :lol:

Crazy!

I'm watching LA Galaxy and just seen Keane dive on the edge of the box. Referee gives him a yellow for diving, he starts pointing shouting then signals for the bench to take him off because he can't handle the referee giving him a yellow, the referee then gives him ANOTHER yellow for moaning and gets sent off :lol:

Crazy!

:ross: brilliant

i'm watching la galaxy and just seen keane dive on the edge of the box. Referee gives him a yellow for diving, he starts pointing shouting then signals for the bench to take him off because he can't handle the referee giving him a yellow, the referee then gives him another yellow for moaning and gets sent off :lol:

Crazy!

lmfao!

“Paddy Kenny is having a party, bring your mobile and your lawyer”. Adam finds tweets (or is that twits).

By Adam Willerton
– August 24, 2012Posted in: Comment Column, Front Page, Leeds United Miserablist

A few months ago Neil Warnock gave us another one of his “hilarious” sound bites by claiming that “everyone on twitter are twits”. This week it was Paddy Kenny who turned out to be one of the biggest twits as he became involved in a number of cringe worthy exchanges with angry QPR fans after he claimed Leeds were a bigger club.

Over the next couple of days Kenny received countless abusive tweets from irate QPR fans. Instead of laughing them off, the 34 year old father of 3 decided to reply with what he called #banter. He called their club “tin pot” and made reference to the 5-0 defeat they had suffered to Swansea earlier that day. Banter or not, you’d expect a little professionalism and decorum from a man who suffers jibes and taunts from away fans every single week. Mike Rigg QPR’s technical director has also reportedly made a complaint to Leeds United after Paddy Kenny allegedly sent him and Chairman Tony Fernandes abusive and derisive text messages following the loss. This is bound to frustrate Warnock as he also commented that the club has a policy on social networking and twitter, and that Kenny will be dealt with “in house”.

While I don’t quite share Mr. Warnock’s sentiments about twitter, I do think that it has highlighted the amount of airheads we have playing for the club. Fans follow the players of the club in order to gain an insight to what’s going on behind the scenes and to get an idea of their state of mind and mentality following matches. What we actually get are inane remarks about X Factor, what they just ate at Nando’s, and more #banter. More often than not all this is executed with spelling and grammatical errors that you wouldn’t expect to see a school kid make. Robbie Rogers recently asked where he could buy a set of boules, Zac Thompson provided commentary to the Olympics closing ceremony (more boring than it sounds) and Aidy White’s Mum celebrated her 50th Birthday. Maybe Neil does have a point after all.

Twitter is becoming more and more controversial in the football world, and it seems every day there’s a new scandal involving player’s comments to other professionals or fans. Joey Barton attempts to use twitter to dispel his bad boy, criminal image, but all he has achieved is to make himself appear even more of a thug, picking fights with anyone who will respond. High profile stars like Wayne Rooney have been criticised for using twitter as a marketing tool, and just last week our old pal Rio Ferdinand was fined £45,000 for a comment he made on his account. The problem is that there’s very little room for misinterpretation on twitter. In interviews you can be misquoted, in features you can be misrepresented but in social media you have full control over what you say. Last season Simon Grayson banned players for using twitter after Davide Somma tweeted about the severity of his injury. While appearing a little unnecessary at the time, justification has gradually become clear for its prohibition. It’s very rare that a footballer posts something meaningful, and when they do, I’m a little sceptical about their motives. I mean, how sincere can you be in 140 characters?

Limiting a player’s right to free speech simply because of the job they do does seem a little unfair however, and I can’t see anybody reacting favourably to being silenced in that way. Grayson does appear to have acknowledged this, as he hasn’t enforced a twitter ban at Huddersfield yet. That means, until he does, we’re still able to find out what time Adam Clayton is picking up his missus from the hairdressers.

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

From The Telegraph

2m26mw7.jpg

:ross:

Alan Pardew was playing European football for Spurs before Adam Campbell had even learned how to walk.

Alan Pardew was playing European football for Spurs before Adam Campbell had even learned how to walk.

I remember some trivia floating around about him being part of the team that lost 8-0 to Koln. Greg, beware - getting past Atromitos isn't necessarily a good thing.

I remember some trivia floating around about him being part of the team that lost 8-0 to Koln. Greg, beware - getting past Atromitos isn't necessarily a good thing.

He played in the inter two bob cup summer 1995. Campbell was born that year.

A1EG6amCIAEmkaU.jpg

Rafa with new Man Utd left back Alex Buttner.

Talking of Buttner, interesting photo behind him:

A1Dl8tQCUAAnZME.jpg

Aston Villa midfielder Gary Gardner has been ruled out for "eight to nine months" by an anterior cruciate ligament injury

Malaga supporters are going to wear pyjamas to the match against Mallorca at La Rosaleda tonight, in protest against the 23.00 kick off time

Back