• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Swansea v West Ham 12:45 Home win
Aston Villa v Everton 15:00 Draw
Man Utd v Fulham 15:00 Home win
Norwich v QPR 15:00 Home win
Southampton v Wigan 15:00 Draw
Sunderland v Reading 15:00 Away win
Tottenham v West Brom 15:00 Home win
Chelsea v Saudi Sportswashing Machine 17:30 Draw

Swansea 2 goals up due to Spammers having the worst cb in the premiership and a past it goalkeeper in their team.

Sounds like Jarvis is involved in everything for West Ham

Gotta love Swansea and their enthusiasm. Chico and especially michu look like steals.

Sunderland match called off :yawn:

Swansea look pretty good. Alot of creativity, good on the ball, defensively solid. Only thing they seem pretty susceptible to seems to be set pieces. I know they have only played QPR and the spammers but i think they are going to have a great season.

Martin-ONeill-and-Brian-M-008.jpg

Alou Diarra plays for West Ham?!?!!? Completely missed that one. They've done well to bring him in to be fair. Swansea bossing it today.

It's not rained that much, game would be on if we were at home.

Reading manager has suggested there must be something wrong with the Sunderland pitch.

Villa 3-0 down to Everton at half time...surprised at that, thought Lambert would have them doing better. Good on Everton though. I hope Moyes does well.

Its no surprise IMHO, Lambert inherited a very poor squad and has been given very little funds to improve it.

I think its going to take a while for him to get them going, but long term they will do ok

Its no surprise IMHO, Lambert inherited a very poor squad and has been given very little funds to improve it.

I think its going to take a while for him to get them going, but long term they will do ok

Don't doubt that, he has a poor squad but 3-0 down at half time at home? After a good showing away at West Ham. It's a bit of a shock. RVP has scored for United. Yawn.

Will be another relegation fight for Villa this season.

Rooney's just been injured: "Where the muscle is I think the leg has popped open. It happens sometimes and there is a huge gash there. You can see right through to the bone and it doesn't look particularly nice"

:-& Just heard about Rooney's injury. Don't really want to see for myself though.

Back