• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Carzorla looks impressive already. We really do need to get some creativity/class on the ball in this window. Compared to our top4 rivals we are probably the most lacking.

Stoke are basically anti-football. Not complaining if they get a result today, but not a club I have much like for.

How so? A lot of teams on the continent do it, makes it ore intimidating for the away team. We do it when Arsenal or Chelsea come to the Lane...

i fcuking hate it, its boring. its like saying "give us the ball back we want it back so we can score". You have to earn to get the ball back not just because you are the home team. its pretty pathetic I think. I never ever whistle when the other team has the ball and honestly cant recall hearing it at the lane in my 17 years as ST holder

Pennant looks terrible, so slow at reacting to everything.

i fcuking hate it, its boring. its like saying "give us the ball back we want it back so we can score". You have to earn to get the ball back not just because you are the home team. its pretty pathetic I think. I never ever whistle when the other team has the ball and honestly cant recall hearing it at the lane in my 17 years as ST holder
We may not do it for the whole match but we have definitely done in derbies before. One of those things, you watch a Gala/Fener derby and you hear 55,000 fans reigning down whistles on the pitch, it's so intimidating. Obviously that's not going to happen in England though, is it :lol:

135 minutes without a goal from Arsenal in the Premier League this season.

It's going to be a long, long season for them, I think.

and yet they have the same amount of points as us having played half a game less.

We may not do it for the whole match but we have definitely done in derbies before. One of those things, you watch a Gala/Fener derby and you hear 55,000 fans reigning down whistles on the pitch, it's so intimidating. Obviously that's not going to happen in England though, is it :lol:

i know what you mean, in England though its not gonna happen as you say it. Typical Spanish derbies yeh, they both do it, but thats cos they are.. well .. Spanish...!

edit - I know Gala and Fene are Turkish by the way!!

Stoke though are just dirty, I'd put money that they are trained to behave like they do.

Back