• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

arsenal really are not the team they used to be but they know how to grind out wins and it is that what will put them above us at the end of the season

Am i right in thinking the pitches are bigger at the Emirates and the Etihad or is it just the way the stadium is?

arsenal really are not the team they used to be but they know how to grind out wins and it is that what will put them above us at the end of the season

The NLD in March is going to be massive once again, we simply have to beat them to have a sniff of finishing ahead of them, anything less and I would say they become favourites for 4th

Well done Foy you fudging clown shoe. You get something right and its at Arsenal.

No doubt...I didn't even understand what the fuss was. Offside player wasn't interfering. Just a brick free-kick that got the massive lucky deflection, perhaps the lino wanted to disallow on the basis of it being a brick brick quality goal?...goons swarmed the ref and lino like a pack of snarling dogs. ****s.

The NLD in March is going to be massive once again, we simply have to beat them to have a sniff of finishing ahead of them, anything less and I would say they become favourites for 4th

Agreed. Such a shame The Beast won't be there, but this is a 9 pointer!!!!!!!!

Am i right in thinking the pitches are bigger at the Emirates and the Etihad or is it just the way the stadium is?

Great question. Having had one of the smaller pitches in the league, I think they know have one of the largest...

Back