• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Like someone said. If it was an Arsenal ball boy, in a heated NLD and we were losing 1-0 and we wanted them to get the ball quicker and the ball boy milks anything and just lies on top of the ball, refusing to even give the ball back to his OWN team, I wouldn't even care if Sandro done his best to get the ball by kicking the ball from underneath him.

The ref would be adding the time on after. Doesn't matter if the ball boy is being a dingdong.

xqZeVFu.jpg

How come this Chelsea thug was not arrested for this vicious assult on a child?

Come off you drama queens, we've all kicked a ball out from under a mate - it doesn't hurt at all

The ballboy was being a dingdong trying to time waste and rile Hazard up, then feigned injury and sat up and looked at the ref, then keeled over and feigned injury again

Both are dingdongs, but this was no big deal

So the 'kid' is 17 and Hazard is '22'.

As I said, Saville territory

Come off you drama queens, we've all kicked a ball out from under a mate - it doesn't hurt at all

The ballboy was being a dingdong trying to time waste and rile Hazard up, then feigned injury and sat up and looked at the ref, then keeled over and feigned injury again

+1

Well put.

Hazard will get his 3 games or something and that seems fair.

I can see it now...

Those pundits that blame foreign fooballers for diving will now accuse foreign footballers for our ballboys rolling around on the ground. The kids used to take it on the chin (literally) but now do the Ronaldo...

Will someone please explain to me where this boy was time wasting?

The boy just wanted to pass the ball to his goalkeeper. Why did Hazard want the ball when it was a goal kick? Hazard didn't allow him to pass the ball to the goalkeeper so if anyone was time-wasting it was Hazard.

Can we stop calling him a child. He could be in the army, do you send children in to war?

under 18 is officially a child in the eyes of the law - so let's keep calling him a child (or minor), as that is correct

I'd like to see a lifetime ban for Hazard and a points deduction for Chelsea, failing to control their players.

Like someone said. If it was an Arsenal ball boy, in a heated NLD and we were losing 1-0 and we wanted them to get the ball quicker and the ball boy milks anything and just lies on top of the ball, refusing to even give the ball back to his OWN team, I wouldn't even care if Sandro done his best to get the ball by kicking the ball from underneath him.

I wouldn't defend a Spurs player doing that. I don't really like the ball boys acting up anyway. I laughed when the ball boy threw it a bit hard at an opposition player and it hit him in the balls, but as with the referees I think they should be invisible in a game.

I wouldn't defend a Spurs ball boy laying on the ball, makes the kid look like a complete ****, but kicking the ball out was clearly a rash, silly mistake from Hazard.

Also, the ball boy was 17? wtf Swansea?

Like it. It'll be Hazard related no doubt.

I wonder how much the kid can sell his side of the story to the sun for?

I.

The kid (or family) wont need the money.. His Dad is a major investor in Swansea FC...

Am I the only one that thought Cantona was even more of a hero after his karate kick followed by 'seagull' press conference? 8-[

Back