• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Fat Sam has fallen out with Fergie. He needs new friends in the upper managerial ranks

West Ham really are rubbish. Dangerous whenever they can hoof the ball into the box, but they can't play football and they can't defend.

Any chance the spammers can still go down

A part of me wants Gooners to score loads and humilate this puketastic bunch of slobodan Milosevic's.

Looks like they will be selling that new fragrance in the West Ham club shop tomorrow

'White Flag' by Karren Brady

Wenger best manager in the world again now? Can never remember.

One thing I hate about us though, we never put teams to the sword like that

The Goon I work with put a bet on that they would win 6:1 today and I laugher at her?

What the bloody fudge?

Last time i looked Whammers were winning?

Any chance the spammers can still go down

A few less points in the bag and they may have been looking over their shoulder, but they have an 8pts buffer over the bottom three.
They have Wigan,Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Reading as their last 3 home games, that should work in their favour if it starts to get tight in the last few weeks

Uh oh, watch out Torres is coming on........ 8-[

Back