• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

West Ham make six changes from the side thumped at Sunderland at the weekend. Joe Cole, Kevin Nolan, Matt Jarvis and Jack Collison are among those to miss out.

Lindegaard, Rafael, Smalling, Jones, Buttner, Valencia, Anderson, Giggs, Nani, Hernandez, Rooney
Amos, Ferdinand, Carrick, Welbeck, Van Persie, Scholes, Kagawa

Budwieser is a dreadful sponsor for the fa cup. Everytime they say "......with Budwieser" I cringe

Busy at the Emirates tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still laughing at them paying Walcott £100k a week for 5 years hahaha !!! mugged off

I see Wengers zip is still broken :lol:

wierd game so far, a bit like there's 22 Scott Parkers on the pitch :-k

Edit: Without the closing down side of his game I mean

Getting a free kick for tripping yourself :lol:

Walcott gets in the box and totally airshots and falls over and Clattenburg gives a free kick outside the box WTF

Give Walcott new deal. Put him back to right wing.

:lol:

Commentator reckons upwards of 50k in the stadium, absolutely no chance is there that many !!!

Commentator reckons upwards of 50k in the stadium, absolutely no chance is there that many !!!

I guess you're not watching ESPN because the commentators said on that there they count ticket sales/season ticket holders so it will be about 58k even though there isn't that much.

I think Leon Britton is probably one of my favourite players to watch in the premier league

I guess you're not watching ESPN because the commentators said on that there they count ticket sales/season ticket holders so it will be about 58k even though there isn't that much.

I was and he said what you said above, then he said what i posted...

Back