• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

"For the boys in my hood" it apparently means.

Dzeko representing for the Bosnians back home.

Just backed AFC to win at 66/1, just in case hahaha, I obviously hope I lose the £5

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

Of course £62 is ridiculous for a ticket to a football match. But we Arsenal fans have to pay that kind of sum every game - for this crap.

I love how everyone has become a Bosnian translator :lol:

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

Of course £62 is ridiculous for a ticket to a football match. But we Arsenal fans have to pay that kind of sum every game - for this crap.

There's always Santa Monica pier ... like you promised. @piersmorgan

U lot stop throwing ur money away. Arsenal will NOT come back.

"Isn't a whole lot of contact as you can see".....after Wheelchair's challenge where there was a whole lot of contact.

Thank fudge it's not Martin Tyler there too. Can you imagine these 2 macarons throughout the game?

Love seeing the gooners going ballistic at perceived injustices from the officials. Both decisions were 100% spot on! Defenders have been getting away with that for years and I would like to see more penalties and red cards being given, I don't care what minute it is.

Dean has sent off two players this season, the other one was Wheelchair. :lol:

This is so unlike Arsenal teams of the past.

John Cross ‏@johncrossmirror

Big gaps at the Emirates today. Attendance is seats sold. I'd say 55,000 here for game against the champions. Football may eat itself

Back