• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Former Arsenal defender Martin Keown at Emirates Stadium on BBC Radio 5 live:

"There is contact between the players but I do not know where Laurent Koscielny could have gone there.

"It is unbelievable he was sent off for that. Even if it was a penalty, I do not know if it was a clear cut chance."

hahahahahhaha dear me they're trying to alter the rules to suit them. Last man = sending off you utter pleb.

Former Arsenal defender Martin Keown at Emirates Stadium on BBC Radio 5 live:

"There is contact between the players but I do not know where Laurent Koscielny could have gone there.

"It is unbelievable he was sent off for that. Even if it was a penalty, I do not know if it was a clear cut chance."

Laughable commentary from one the biggest gooner tossERS I ever screamed abuse at!

Souness and Redknapp saying it was 100% a sending off.

I can't even see it being a debate.

Wonder if anyone not associated with Arsenal would argue that it wasn't a sending off.

I don't like that rule personally, sending off and a penalty seems very harsh. Then you have some refs not sending players off because they feel it's too harsh and inconsistency rears it's ugly head. As long as the rule is what it is that's a sending off though. Anyone saying differently are making a fool of themselves.

I like Graeme Souness. Talks sense.

This. He's a closet Yid IMO

159260CD3671898912AD6229A16DE.jpg

Sky pundit Graeme Souness said "Gattuso's a dog.

I just wish now he could have 10 minutes in a room alone with Joe Jordan. Actually, it wouldn't take that long, make it five minutes."

"There is contact from the player"

Keown trying to play it off as if it was some 50/50 decision where slight contact may or may not have been made. He fails to tell the listeners that Dzeko was grappled and dragged to the floor like he just took one of Edge's spears.

"£62 you're having a laugh"

if my Bosnian is up to scratch

malcolm coles ‏@malcolmcoles

dzeko backed in and fell over

Hahahahaha

The loudest Arsenal have been is when they are booing the referee for correct decisions.

Back