• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Hahaha. Wheelchair.

Thought about having a sit down for a few minutes, but changed his mind

This is the 1st of Arsenals 7 home games in the next 9 games.

Home games including games against Everton, Liverpool and Stoke. Can definitely see them dropping points from even those 3 plus away games against Us and Chelsea in that run too. They really need to be in touch with the top 5 by the middle of March or it could be too late for them.

Quinn shut the fudge up you utter clown shoe, Dzeko was 5 yards out but had a lot to do to score, seriously your embarassing yourself massively

Quinn shut the fudge up you utter clown shoe, Dzeko was 5 yards out but had a lot to do to score, seriously your embarassing yourself massively

I think from a striker of Quin's ability that would have been a lot to do to score.

He laughed when he left, he laughed when he left, Robin Van Persie, he laughed when he left...

Home games including games against Everton, Liverpool and Stoke. Can definitely see them dropping points from even those 3 plus away games against Us and Chelsea in that run too. They really need to be in touch with the top 5 by the middle of March or it could be too late for them.

i wonder how much ground they've lost to us since they postponed their boxing day game?

Quin gets political: "It was a reactionary save". Keep politics out of sport, Nial.

Is that advertising board translating "Arsenal are brick" into about 50 different languages?

i wonder how much ground they've lost to us since they postponed their boxing day game?

I dunno but we aren't the only team they need to stay in touch with. Everton will keep going and hanging in there, Liverpool look like they might get a little run going which means they can put pressure on Arsenal. I still have a funny feeling they will manage to scrape 4th but thats through seeing it consistently happen when they look like they will fail. This year after the loss of RVP they obviously look a lot less potent going forward.

ah that foul by Vermalen was a "reaction of what has happened before". Thanks Quinn you tosspot.

hahahahhaha

Arsenal have this game easily.

I bet you KD for once your actually massively glad you were so hugely wrong

Perfect 1st half, more goals for Emirates Marketing Project then Arsenal's GD will get hit too

ah that foul by Vermalen was a "reaction of what has happened before". Thanks Quinn you tosspot.

Ow come on KD, he's giving us his expert historical perspective on previous events and their influence on the present day. It's existential genius like that what us mere mortals could not hope to attain (at least in this lifetime).

BAgQ1rqCcAIpXuL.jpg

Down to 10 pen.
Losing at home 0-2.
Not looking good.
Wheelchair on a yellow.

Lets hope City can get more and continue to frustrate Wheelchair

Goal difference down to 16. Hopefully another 2 goals brings it down to 14. Chelsea at Stamford Bridge next too.

rumors Dzekos shirt said "£62 you're having a laugh"

totally unconfirmed and probably made up - but that'd be fudging funny

Need a few more from City, Arsenal's GD is +16 compared to our +12.

Former Arsenal defender Martin Keown at Emirates Stadium on BBC Radio 5 live:

"There is contact between the players but I do not know where Laurent Koscielny could have gone there.

"It is unbelievable he was sent off for that. Even if it was a penalty, I do not know if it was a clear cut chance."

Back