• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Kranky's new team on the box in the CL, if you are bored.

Edit. Playing as inside forward. I always said we should have played him there. Let's see how he does

Edit edit. Playing in the Siggy position actually.

Watched most of that match Niko had a pretty quiet game actually was subbed off after about 60 minutes, tbf though it seemed like after they got a lead they were content to just keep possession and you could tell Niko was instructed to sit back a little more

Knowing our luck, we'd be leading 1-0 with five seconds to go in the year 10000 trillion A.D when the last star suddenly snuffs out and plunges the universe into heat death forever. Our record against United would remain won 0, drawn 1,110,000,000 and lost 11,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Joking aside. The game about 4 seasons ago at WHL. I was swatching on a stream that day. We were up 1-0 in stoppage time. IIRC there was 4 mins added time and my screen froze with the ball in VDS's hands on something like 93.40.
Turned on the TV to watch the scenes at the final whistle thinking it would have blown as the ball was in the air, and what do I see...f#ckin FT 1-1, bleedin Tevez in 95th minute.

Think we had our best chance 2 years ago (the 0-0 draw) when they were down to 10 men. VDV had a great chance with a few mins left. But like you say, no doubt had it gone in, fate would have found a way to contrive a late United
equaliser.

Just cant believe in the last year or so, the likes of Wolves,Blackburn and even bleedin Wigan have beaten them

Adam Campbell one of only two strikers to travel to Athens, can't wait to see him, wouldn't be surprised if he announces himself Rooney style.

Chelsea team v Reading (7:45pm): Cech; Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Cole; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Hazard, Mata; Torres.
substitutes: Turnbull, Bertrand, Essien, Romeu, Oscar, Meireles, Sturridge.

Reading team v Chelsea: Federici; Gunter, Harte, Gorkss, Pearce; Leigertwood, Guthrie, Karacan, McAnuff, McCleary; Pogrebnyak

Chelsea team v Reading (7:45pm): Cech; Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Cole; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Hazard, Mata; Torres.
substitutes: Turnbull, Bertrand, Essien, Romeu, Oscar, Meireles, Sturridge.

Reading team v Chelsea: Federici; Gunter, Harte, Gorkss, Pearce; Leigertwood, Guthrie, Karacan, McAnuff, McCleary; Pogrebnyak

My lord Leigertwood still is about what a clogger, hopefully he will leave some Chelski lads in tatters

Obviously not he plays for your lot, I expected no less, no doubt he is the next shearer etc...

2 years time playing for Tranmere

Iniesta, Febregas, Messi, Torres, Tevez..... to name a few of the previous winners of the award he won last year. Boy is special, believe me and it is refreshing that he has a brilliant attitude and not out on the tinkle 24/7 like a lot his age.

Iniesta, Febregas, Messi, Torres, Tevez..... to name a few of the previous winners of the award he won last year. Boy is special, believe me and it is refreshing that he has a brilliant attitude and not out on the tinkle 24/7 like a lot his age.

What award ??

If he is that good how come he hasnt had any exposure anywhere, id never heard of him till you started talking about him...

What award ??

If he is that good how come he hasnt had any exposure anywhere, id never heard of him till you started talking about him...

He's only just turned 17, played for England at all the age groups etc.

Won the Nike Cup MVP award last year, which the above have won previously, some very good players and teams in that.

Best player on the park in the u21 game against your lot, include people you lot have paid serious money for and been in the Barca academy etc.

Last edited:
Back