• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

We really should have been in for Pogrebnyak when he left Fulham

He was FREE and had scored 6 in 12 for Fulham

We had half a striker (Defoe) so why wouldn't we be in for a player like The Pog?

Still early days but this is why i'm not buying into the fact just yet that Chelsea are suddenly title contenders even though they have spent alot of money. Defensively they were poor even at the end of last season when they somehow spawned their way to the Champions League. This summer they have spent alot of money on attacking players. This is not going to solve their defensive issues. If Wigan were more clinical they could have easily have got something from the previous match and they are looking susceptible tonight as well. Hope Reading hold on.

The announcer at CFC is the biggest bell-end on this planet, no respect for any other teams or their players

true, but that is a symptom of all that's wrong in the game these days.

foul contact needs to be enough to knock you over / impede you, not just offer an opportunity to go down.

I agree thats how it should be, but the game has changed and defenders need to realise that. If you wanna make a challenge in the box, you need to get a clear touch on the ball or you're asking for trouble.

I thought Reading paid a lot (for them) for him

wiki: Pogrebnyak signed up for Reading shortly after UEFA Euro 2012 on July 8th 2012 on a four-year contract, however rumours of a £65,000 a week wages were quickly denied [15]. The deal was a 'bosman', so no fee was paid to any clubs, but a significant signing-on fee was believed to be part of the deal

A07VQYfCAAA71Ql.jpg

Back