• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

So Saudi Sportswashing Machine have swapped all 11 players and also not even put any of their stars on the bench. Cant believe they think they could beat a Good Brighton Side with that team, so surely Pardew just is not prioritising it. Thats got to be a sin up in Geordie land surely.

So Saudi Sportswashing Machine have swapped all 11 players and also not even put any of their stars on the bench. Cant believe they think they could beat a Good Brighton Side with that team, so surely Pardew just is not prioritising it. Thats got to be a sin up in Geordie land surely.

I think Pardew will consider staying in the premier league an achievement this year

I would love to see Saudi Sportswashing Machine get relegated but unfortunately it won't happen...

Wasn't really a foul either.

Poyet is doing a lovely job at Brighton

Pardew's fine, and I think any objective viewer of Saudi Sportswashing Machine should be able to see that their team isn't the one that was so good last season. It was probably over-performing as it was, and then if you take away Cabaye and Ben Arfa for large parts as well as losing Ba then they will struggle. Pardew has done a good job though.

If Brighton can get promoted they could easily do a Swansea.

Must be actually worried about going down this season...

A good cup run could have saved what is looking like a distinctly mediocre and boring season at best.

Although I suppose they do still have the Europa League...

Back