• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Crap result that Everton one. I think they've got quite a few winnable games now. But then it is an unpredictable league.

They have, and in recent years Everton had tended to be stronger in the 2nd half of the season. They are definitely a big threat, which makes the 2 late goals v us such a gutting blow.
That game in April at the Lane is going to be a tough one

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have now picked up 17 points less than they did from the same fixtures last season.

If we beat Chelsea then 3rd spot is in our own hands. All we need is a better result than City in 1 game and second is in our own hands.
COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You play many of the big games at White Hart Lane too, don't you?

All games at the Lane are big games. Don't really understand your point.

i assume he means we play the games against those around us at Home, during the run in

i assume he means we play the games against those around us at Home, during the run in

OK. No problemo-I think we are good enough.
If we ain't, we ain't. But second is almost within our own grasp. I am sure the guy will be rooting for us on January 20!!

OK. No problemo-I think we are good enough.
If we ain't, we ain't. But second is almost within our own grasp. I am sure the guy will be rooting for us on January 20!!

Yeah that's what I meant; the Champions League "6-pointers", if you will (or possibly Premier League title?). It makes a massive difference being at home in these games. Last season we played Man United, you and Chelsea at home in the second half of the season and win them all. It just gives you that extra bit of belief and an extra kick of momentum which could be the difference. I fear going to WHL more than I do going to Old Trafford at the moment. I mentioned a few months ago how I think you could push for the top few places this season, it doesn't surprise me with how you're doing at the moment.

I'm not saying anything about your match against United. It's not just you lot who are superstitious.

@chelseafc: Full time and an unlikely result as QPR take all 3 points with the winner coming from ex Chelsea player Shaun Wright-Phillips. 0-1. #CFC

They are so fudging full of it.

C*nts

Is this the only official site that is officially worse than its own fans?

tossers all of them

Yeah that's what I meant; the Champions League "6-pointers", if you will (or possibly Premier League title?). It makes a massive difference being at home in these games. Last season we played Man United, you and Chelsea at home in the second half of the season and win them all. It just gives you that extra bit of belief and an extra kick of momentum which could be the difference. I fear going to WHL more than I do going to Old Trafford at the moment. I mentioned a few months ago how I think you could push for the top few places this season, it doesn't surprise me with how you're doing at the moment.

I'm not saying anything about your match against United. It's not just you lot who are superstitious.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/fixtures

Chelsea and Liverpool away.

I am in a proper good mood tonight so ...bring 'em on, home or away!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/fixtures

Chelsea and Liverpool away.

I am in a proper good mood tonight so ...bring 'em on, home or away!!

I've lurked on this board long enough to know that you're definitely one of the more optimistic Spurs fans on here, you seem immune to the fear of a 'typical Spurs' moment.

Not sure how you put pictures up on here, I'll just chance it. I think we can all laugh at this.
A-p6Ql6CYAAbhF6.jpg

pic.twitter.com/sTnkys2m

Played on the right again due to the team being prepared and set up in that way for the game so Ameobi replaced Ba.

We need Cabaye asap, had only lost two games this season when he got injured, makes my pants sticky.

Played on the right again due to the team being prepared and set up in that way for the game so Ameobi replaced Ba.

We need Cabaye asap, had only lost two games this season when he got injured, makes my pants sticky.
Cabaye is a bloody brilliant player I have to say, makes everything tick for you guys. Despite Cisse and Ba's class (formerly), I think he i your best player and would bite your arm off for £20 million

Cabaye is a bloody brilliant player I have to say, makes everything tick for you guys. Despite Cisse and Ba's class (formerly), I think he i your best player and would bite your arm off for £20 million

Not only is he quality on the ball and can be very creative but he is also a tenacious little fudger, made more tackles than anyone in the league last season.

Not only is he quality on the ball and can be very creative but he is also a tenacious little fudger, made more tackles than anyone in the league last season.
Yeah he's a very balanced player, I always thought his passing along the ground going forward is very good. You might have a hard time holding onto him at this rate, I can see Fergie sniffing round him come the end of the season.

Make sure he's out v us please. You think you guys will do business to replace Ba?

I've lurked on this board long enough to know that you're definitely one of the more optimistic Spurs fans on here, you seem immune to the fear of a 'typical Spurs' moment.

Not sure how you put pictures up on here, I'll just chance it. I think we can all laugh at this.
A-p6Ql6CYAAbhF6.jpg

pic.twitter.com/sTnkys2m
What on earth is THAT :eek::eek:

Not that it matters..but the Liverpool players never seem to make a mad dash to celebrate with Suarez..all a bit forced and half-hearted.

Back