• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Greg, I'm not trying to wind you up, but do you honestly believe that Cisse is a better player than Ba?

Not that it matters..but the Liverpool players never seem to make a mad dash to celebrate with Suarez..all a bit forced and half-hearted.
I remember him scoring at Chelsea (I think) and him running to the corner flag, turning round and all his teammates were running back to the halfway line :ross:

Something kicked-off at Anfield tonight.

Martin O'neill on twitter going mad about 'pool fans bricking a coach and dragging a 15 and a 13 year old off.

Nasty racist scousers iirc from my last visit there.
Amazing how different they are to the red side of the city!
Certainly not their stadium or their style of football either. Both gave me neck ache when I went there
So there's nothing to like about them then and from what O'Neill has been twittering the red Scousers are no better!

Well done to QPR, I was well pleased when SWP put that one in. Four teams chasing two places now I think, tho Pool might prove me wrong on that assumption.

Arsenal are still shading us in the odds

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-4-finish

but it's probably the closest it's been all season. Chelsea seem way overpriced, but that doubtless reflects the money piled on them earlier in the season.

Last edited:

A_o1GNmCMAA9yMQ.jpg

WTF? Is that another one of those sick Holocaust jokes from Chelski? Certainly looks like at least a couple of terrified people-like figures in there.

I think it is the worst tattoo I have ever seen. Absolute brick. I bet he's dead pleased with it though, must show it off in the pubs and stuff, would love to hear the awkward lies of admiration he gets. " err yeah that's awesome Dave! £500 well spent"

Amusing to read the Guardian's headline piece on Benitez basically chucking in the towel in the league race. That'll have their fans bawling, maybe even unsettle the squad a little further, what with all the chatter of Lampard and Cole heading for the exit.

Mix in further disruption at Arsenal with Walcott baulking on his new deal and maybe playing the field come summer and City starting to fall astern of United(with Aguero hobbling) and I'm beginning to smell the tangy scent of widespread discontent.

Given the comparitively placid state of affairs with Spurs, Everton or even West Brom - none of whom should face disruptive departures until summer - and it could be a very interesting turn of events in the top four.

Last edited:

Amusing to read the Guardian's headline piece on Benitez basically chucking in the towel in the league race. That'll have their fans bawling, maybe even unsettle the squad a little further, what with all the chatter of Lampard and Cole heading for the exit.

Mix in further disruption at Arsenal with Walcott baulking on his new deal and maybe playing the field come summer and City starting to fall astern of United(with Aguero hobbling) and I'm beginning to smell the tangy scent of widespread discontent.

Given the comparatively placid state of affairs with Spurs, Everton or even West Brom - none of whom should face disruptive departures until summer - and it could be a very interesting turn of events in the top four.

After last years CL final I've decided that there is no karma. If somehow Spurs and Everton snagged two CL places ahead of Arsenal and Chelsea I wouldn't stop laughing all summer. But unfortunately GHod supports Arsenal and the Satan supports Chelsea.

What a result for QPR.

Assuming we walk out of Loftus Road with 3 points next weekend, going into Super Sunday, I will be very confident despite our result against Man Utd we will end the day in 3rd..

I've lurked on this board long enough to know that you're definitely one of the more optimistic Spurs fans on here, you seem immune to the fear of a 'typical Spurs' moment.

Not sure how you put pictures up on here, I'll just chance it. I think we
can all laugh at this.
A-p6Ql6CYAAbhF6.jpg

pic.twitter.com/sTnkys2m

I like that he's included Rafa Benitez in that tat, it's a nice little gesture

Brighton beating Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Back