• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

You know what you are, you know what you are, cretins of Chelsea you know what you are....

Saudi Sportswashing Machine trying hard here, got a feeling they might get caught though. Here comes the Lone Ranger

"What a remarkable result for both clubs at Stamford Bridge. That win means QPR are now just five points short of the safety mark - and leaves Chelsea a point behind third-placed Tottenham."

How good does that sound? And will do for at least the next9 days

6mins added time. C'mon Saudi Sportswashing Machine, not asking for 2 goals, not greedy, one will do

@chelseafc: Full time and an unlikely result as QPR take all 3 points with the winner coming from ex Chelsea player Shaun Wright-Phillips. 0-1. #CFC

They are so fudging full of it.

C*nts

@chelseafc: Full time and an unlikely result as QPR take all 3 points with the winner coming from ex Chelsea player Shaun Wright-Phillips. 0-1. #CFC

They are so fudging full of it.

C*nts

QPR were 14/1 - unlikely result - is putting it mildly

Well, asking a lot to have both results go our way I suppose

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

November = P7 W0 D3 L4
December = P7 W1 D0 L6
January = P1 W0 D0 L1

Relegation contenders

Another poor ref decision there at the end. Maybe wouldn't have mattered but that was a sending off for me.

What did Saudi Sportswashing Machine do, other than score a goal Stoke would've been proud of

If we beat Chelsea then 3rd spot is in our own hands. All we need is a better result than City in 1 game and second is in our own hands.
COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap result that Everton one. I think they've got quite a few winnable games now. But then it is an unpredictable league.

If we beat Chelsea then 3rd spot is in our own hands. All we need is a better result than City in 1 game and second is in our own hands.
COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant dare to dream yet, but I am enjoying looking at that League table right now

Back