• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Yep, well pleased with that result. Puts the pressure on Arsenal now.

Ok, fourth is in our own hands again. Let's keep it there.

Chelsea V QPR tomorrow.

Sat 12 Jan Stoke v Chelsea
Sun 13 Jan Arsenal V City
Mon 14 Jan QPR v Spurs

I know City could be without Nasri, Aguero, Toure etc. but they could still line up:

Hart
Zabalta - Kompany - Nastasic - Clichy
Garcia - Barry
Silva
Tevez - Dzeko - Kolarov​

Or something similar and are still more than capable of going to the Emirates beating them. With us having what I think will be a tricky game away at QPR, I don't think the fixtures should have fallen any better. Chelsea are also away at Stoke, a place that the home side haven't lost all season. Definitely capable of drawing, or even snatching a win! It's up to us now!

They have Chelsea away the following week which I think they will lose. Chelsea are hitting some form now and they RARELY lose to Arsenal. We have Man Utd at home that week too so a sort of blessing. If we can better Arsenals result, it would be an awesome weekend that. Could even have a new signing in by then. A draw could be perfect going by what happens the previous week.

Former Crystal Palace striker Mark Bright at St Mary's on BBC Radio 5 live:
"I have seen Arsenal a lot over the last few years and this is the worst I have seen them play. Their passing has terrible, they have been shambolic today on the ball.

"This is supposed to be a team that is competing to finish in the top four. I think Tottenham and Chelsea are stronger, Arsenal have left themselves too much to do.

"There is no shape to the team or cohesion. They are over-hitting passes, under-hitting passes... Southampton will never have a better chance to beat Arsenal, they are there for the taking.

Scum's decision to call their game off has backfired on them as we've done great during the xmas period.

Emirates Marketing Project without Y Toure and Nasri - and maybe also Aguero

Dont think youll find a better time to play them

We're close enough to Emirates Marketing Project that them losing points is good for us anyway. I don't see why we can't overtake them especially if we make 1 or 2 signings. I don't think they will be anywhere near the title at the end of the season tbh.

Former Crystal Palace striker Mark Bright at St Mary's on BBC Radio 5 live:
"I have seen Arsenal a lot over the last few years and this is the worst I have seen them play. Their passing has terrible, they have been shambolic today on the ball.

"This is supposed to be a team that is competing to finish in the top four. I think Tottenham and Chelsea are stronger, Arsenal have left themselves too much to do.

"There is no shape to the team or cohesion. They are over-hitting passes, under-hitting passes... Southampton will never have a better chance to beat Arsenal, they are there for the taking.

Seems about right. People complain about some of our games against the smaller sides, but that was poor from Arsenal.

I thought the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game flattered them, goals came at the end after a close-ish game and that was up against a struggling Saudi Sportswashing Machine side and with considerably more rest than they've had.

Not to say that they won't pick themselves up and be there or thereabouts fighting for a top 4 spot come May.

We'll need to build up a buffer like last year again in all honesty looking at the fixtures. We have Everton, Chelsea and City in a row towards the end, and whilst two of them are at home, the pressure will be on and they certainly won't be easy games. We need to make the most of these next few fixtures and the momentum we are building.

Scum's decision to call their game off has backfired on them as we've done great during the xmas period.

I see no reason to think that they would have done better with another game in that period, could have done worse as well.

Depends how it ends up when they get a slightly more congested schedule when their postponed match is played.

VkkWt.jpg

Alan Smith is so fudging biased! I know Le Tissier loves Southampton, but that knob Smith is the worst!

Alan Smith is so fudging biased! I know Le Tissier loves Southampton, but that knob Smith is the worst!
Its one of my sky hates that they always seem to have gooner smith on our games. Even when they did not against Sunderland we got Quinn who is basically all Sunderland.

Well put by the scouse.

If I wanted to spare a thought for a professional footballer because of the time of year it would be someone just about making it as a pro in the lower leagues who still has to miss out on both fun and family time to be a pro and perform. Or how about the many other athletes in other sports who are on a fraction of what PL footballers are on and still act like model professionals.

Not bothered to make an own thread so i'll ask in this one. I'm norwegian and therefore dont know who he is. Who the hell is this Durham guy? And why does he hate us that much? He's often retweetet on my twitter timeline by other spurs fans. Asking if we are the dumbest fans etc..

Not bothered to make an own thread so i'll ask in this one. I'm norwegian and therefore dont know who he is. Who the hell is this Durham guy? And why does he hate us that much? He's often retweetet on my twitter timeline by other spurs fans. Asking if we are the dumbest fans etc..

I assume you mean Adrian Durham? He is a leading presenter for TalkSport 4-7pm every day. Basically, he comes out with controversial views which is aimed at enticing fans to phone in hence paying to call into the show! He's an idiot.

I assume you mean Adrian Durham? He is a leading presenter for TalkSport 4-7pm every day. Basically, he comes out with controversial views which is aimed at enticing fans to phone in hence paying to call into the show! He's an idiot.

Yes it's him. Thank you. Seems like one, going by his twitter

Cheating from Silva in the Emirates Marketing Project game, was fouled way outside the box but managed to stay on his feet then throw himself over in the box

Durham now saying it was a wind up saying QPR would finish above us, yeh course it was, the guy is a donk

Back