• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Not sure about this sub (Watch him score now lol)

Lambert I thought was giving Arse problems when they lumped it towards him, strong and great in the air too.

There was neither a push nor an offside there. Not even close. What goes through these peoples' minds?

Old Rick James looking like he was throwing a Studio 54 move there, the hapless c unt!

So that's a pen decision and a disallowed goal. Favours for arsenal

Just seen it again now. Terrible decision.

Shocking wasn't it? I mean, not even close. Unless someone is going to say the offside Saint was 'interferring' somehow...don't see how, but doubtless some dingdonghead will spout something of that nature from ref's corner...

Here comes Arsenals late pressure..

Saints have played really well today. Hope for their own sakes (as well as ours) they can get something here

Shocking wasn't it? I mean, not even close. Unless someone is going to say the offside Saint was 'interferring' somehow...don't see how, but doubtless some dingdonghead will spout something of that nature from ref's corner...

I think they just confirmed the linemsman signalled for the push :eek:

Arsenal have Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea next..

Arsenal have Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea next..

Emirates Marketing Project without Y Toure and Nasri - and maybe also Aguero

Dont think youll find a better time to play them

Back