• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Durham now saying it was a wind up saying QPR would finish above us, yeh course it was, the guy is a donk

The entire Soccer Saturday panel also said Saudi Sportswashing Machine would finish above us on the first show of the season.

I assume you mean Adrian Durham? He is a leading presenter for TalkSport 4-7pm every day. Basically, he comes out with controversial views which is aimed at enticing fans to phone in hence paying to call into the show! He's an idiot.

he's a genius - the amount of money he must rake in for his employers by waving the red flag at idiots who then phone up their premium rate phone lies to have a go at him must be absurd.

he's a genius - the amount of money he must rake in for his employers by waving the red flag at idiots who then phone up their premium rate phone lies to have a go at him must be absurd.

This, Redknapp was right about only idiots ringing up on phone talkshows.

Cheating from Silva in the Emirates Marketing Project game, was fouled way outside the box but managed to stay on his feet then throw himself over in the box

Saw it and thought "imagine if that was Bale", same the other night when Anichebe fell in the area against Chavs

WOW :eek: good debate on Talkbrick.

Yeah sometimes. Rather than coming across as narrow minded maybe you should tune in from time to time it's not all bad. I'm not talking about Durham either I mean TS on the whole.

Yeah sometimes. Rather than coming across as narrow minded maybe you should tune in from time to time it's not all bad. I'm not talking about Durham either I mean TS on the whole.

I have listened to it, and that is why i no longer do, full of WUM presenters and as Redknapp says idiots ringing in.

I stopped listened to Durham on the way home from work a long time ago but I've also noticed recently that Micky Quinn is turning into a real WUM lately too.. Always defending Liverpool, coming up with random opinions (usually against the normal view) just to get a reaction out of the co-presenter/listeners.. Does my head in.

Anyone listening the other day when he was slating Aston Villa for about 20mins solid after getting spanked by Chelsea and Us and then some caller said if they're that atrocious how come they beat Liverpool 3-0 lol.. wasn't the most witty caller but it shut him up... for a few seconds at least!

He's not on TS but no one is worse than Tony Gale when it comes to commentating on Spurs!

There really isn't. I often against my better judgement attempt to listen on the way home and it is absolutely ridiculous the views and the quality of callers you get. I cringe whenever I hear a Spurs fan on there because they'll only take on idiots on the phone because they know it makes better radio. They want someone to come on and slag off AVB. Or be completely pro AVB saying hes the best thing ever so they can have a dig. It is exactly as the others have said, trying to get a rise from callers. It's aimed at a particular demographic, they know what they are doing.

Collymore tries to engage in slightly more intelligent conversation but I often don't agree, and he's convinced that he was one of England's finest ever strikers.

He's not on TS but no one is worse than Tony Gale when it comes to commentating on Spurs!

Your so right. The anti-spurs bile is hilarious. I know most of us fans are paranoid about these things, but anyone play Fifa? You hear when Alan Smith and Martin Tyler unnecessarily start talking about Spurs and how they love to beat Arsenal but rarely manage to do so. And then Smith goes on about how he had a great record against us... I know it sounds silly, but why would they include that when they know you'd generally picking Spurs as a spurs fan. You don't want to hear flimflam like that! They do a similar thing with Everton and Liverpool.

The only semi decent one is radio 5, but on 606 after games they seem to only let the macaronic Spurs fans on.

Your so right. The anti-spurs bile is hilarious. I know most of us fans are paranoid about these things, but anyone play Fifa? You hear when Alan Smith and Martin Tyler unnecessarily start talking about Spurs and how they love to beat Arsenal but rarely manage to do so. And then Smith goes on about how he had a great record against us... I know it sounds silly, but why would they include that when they know you'd generally picking Spurs as a spurs fan. You don't want to hear flimflam like that! They do a similar thing with Everton and Liverpool.

I'd do the same if I was a Spurs fan/pundit, get a little dig in against the Arse. I'd say the fudgers are giggling their hole off that it annoys us and it certainly does. I actually had to switch to the Andy Townsend commentary on FIFA12 because I was sick of hearing his nasally monotonous voice (Smith).

This got me thinking was there any pro-Spurs commentators/pundits out there and I couldn't think of that many. Lineker and Jamie Redknapp. Wilkins seems to like us too I guess.

I can see why people don't tune into talksport, but you know what you're going to get with them so it doesn't bother me. Paul Hawksbee is a very funny guy, and a Spurs fan.

re fifa commentating - i switch mine to Spanish - much more entertaining :lol:

I can see why people don't tune into talksport, but you know what you're going to get with them so it doesn't bother me. Paul Hawksbee is a very funny guy, and a Spurs fan.

As is Danny Kelly

[video=youtube;lwVj5ps8aC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwVj5ps8aC0[/video]

Anybody that rules out Talksport completely is an idiot

Just listen to the better presenters

Good riddance.

fudge off Demba.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/-GCYblk89oXA/T9CmSZQ--_I/AAAAAAAAADI/9zipHorsO0Y/Patinkle-Cisse-message-for-Fergie.jpg

Back