• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Another scintillating Super Sunday this week with Norwich-Sunderland. Can Sunderland avenge their 1985 league cup defeat?

Earlier in the day there's also MK Dons - AFC Wimbledon in the FA Cup 2nd round.

Another scintillating Super Sunday this week with Norwich-Sunderland. Can Sunderland avenge their 1985 league cup defeat?

Earlier in the day there's also MK Dons - AFC Wimbledon in the FA Cup 2nd round.

Highlight of the day will the draw 3rd round draw.

At least Saturday's games are potentially better. West Ham/Chelsea and Reading/United. I'll be surprised if both of those end up 0-0

:lol: Justin Hoyte looks like an old man.

Imagine how things will be for Mourinho if Real lose the Madrid derby this weekend?

Police have banned MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon players from kissing the badge on their shirts tomorrow.

Police have banned MK Dons and AFC Wimbledon players from kissing the badge on their shirts tomorrow.

This could be tasty. I assume i'm in the majority when I say I hope AFC roll them over

Rumours that Carroll is out for West Ham

Rumours that Carroll is out for West Ham

Thats a shame really. Bearing in mind they still have a few more tough fixtures to follow, it must sound wrong, but I think a West Ham win today would actually be the best result for us.
He will a big loss to them fancied him to bag a goal today up against Luiz

No worries, there's always Carlton Cole...

West Ham United FC @whufc_official

Everyone at West Ham United has been saddened to learn of the death of former Hammers Academy player Mitchell Cole at the age of 27. RIP

scaled.php

No worries, there's always Carlton Cole...

:)

Big day for Harry today. If they dont start their revival today by beating Villa I fear for them. Definitely one of the games he will have been targetting for 3pts.
Tricky little tie for Liverpool, 2 weeks ago you might have had this down as a home win for sure, this morning I'm not 100% convinced they will get all 3pts. Got a funny feeling SCBC could snatch a draw

Fernadndo Torres - 11 minutes away from reaching 11 hours since his last Premier League goal

CHELSEA XI v West Ham: Cech, Cole, Cahill, Ivanovic, Azpilicueta, Mata, Mikel, Ramires, Hazard, Moses, Torres

Fernando Torres has scored 6 goals in 6 Premier League apps against West Ham; more than against any other opponent in the competition

hmmmmmm Ivanovic CB ahead of Luiz? did Luiz start the other 2 games?

hmmmmmm Ivanovic CB ahead of Luiz? did Luiz start the other 2 games?

According to Benites the squad is exhausted and unfit due to lack of rotation. Nothing like getting your excuses in early.

Back