• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Game hasnt finished yet - you never know with Benny Hill. They could just sit back second half and you get spam going for it.

To be honest I want a spammers win as id rather Chelscum lose and prevent them from getting further away from us.

Although it sounds wrong to want that, it is the best outcome for Spurs I would say when he bear in mind WH have Liverpool,West Ham,Everton and Arsenal as their next 4 opponents.
The Hammers getting 3pts today wouldnt hurt our Top 4 chances as much as it would if Chelsea getting them

Its probably been asked before,but, what is the 1136861470 in the bottom left of the screen all about?

Its probably been asked before,but, what is the 1136861470 in the bottom left of the screen all about?

Could be your customer number or something. They're trying to track down streamers.

Er isnt a handball by the keeper outside the box a straight red ???

Yeah I checked this out a while ago google it as I dont know the specific reason but I thought I was the only one that had it. Its most annoying as it comes up every five to ten minutes,

Mark Noble truly is a brick player, but the sad thing is he thinks he's some silky skilful midfield dynamo, with his hollywood passing and little dinks and touches that never go anywhere. How he plays in the Premier League, I'll never know.

Mark Noble truly is a brick player, but the sad thing is he thinks he's some silky skilful midfield dynamo, with his hollywood passing and little dinks and touches that never go anywhere. How he plays in the Premier League, I'll never know.

He came through their academy and they haven't got the money to replace him with someone of real quality. Effort can cover a lack of skills.

I know it's minor, but it's starting to annoy me. From Virgin:

From 15th September we made some changes to our TV platform which affects some of our TV customers. This change means that customers watching Sky Sports 1, 2 & 3 may notice a 10 digit number appear on the bottom left of the screen. This number will appear for only for a short time, usually no more than 5 minutes but may reappear periodically throughout the broadcast. This change comes part of our domestic broadcast security arrangements and I can confirm that the number is generated by the broadcast and not by your televisions.

Virgin Media value your feedback and all comments made here and via our call centres have been taken onboard with a view to reducing the impact to your viewing on future broadcasts.

He came through their academy and they haven't got the money to replace him with someone of real quality. Effort can cover a lack of skills.

Not when he is consistently giving the ball away it can't. If he wasn't a local boy, the fans would be tearing him apart

Wait, that was allowed, but the one in the first half wasn't?

I love the way Ivanovic looks at Cole, backs into him when he jumps and tries to get the free kick :lol:

Quite worrying the commentators don't see it the same way though.

Mikel yellow card for dissent. Ref clearly racist...

Back