• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

You're 10 points off the top now, and if you continue getting these good wins you could be right up there soon. United look bipolar, we have tough matches coming up and Chelsea are… well, brick.

I don't think we'll challenge to be honest. I do think we are in a hard 3rd/4th place dogfight with Arsenal, Everton and even Chelsea right now though!

You're 10 points off the top now, and if you continue getting these good wins you could be right up there soon. United look bipolar, we have tough matches coming up and Chelsea are… well, brick.

And we're 11 from the relegation spots. Jees it's tight from 4th to 18th..

If I remember correctly, you've now played all of the traditionally tough games and us, so presumably you have a possibility of going on a run now? Dembele's back, Bale is performing well and Defoe has found a second wind from somewhere. He looks like he could beat the smaller teams on his own at the moment.
We play United next week, so one team is going to drop points. That would put you possibly 7 behind. With only 15 games gone at that point too, there is a lot of reason for you to look up at the moment.

0 wins in 5 for Chelsea. They always say it's how you react after your first loss. Turns out, Chelsea haven't reacted at all.

Fulham and Everton away are our next two games. Not easy at all.

I'd be happy with 2 points. But I'd love 3. Funnily enough I actually think Everton will be the easier of the two. We always seem to play well there as opposed to Craven Cottage.

Crouch's injury sounds nice, Pulis: “The doctor had couple of teeth in his hand when he walked off and he has one or two right his gum too."

We'll do our best to put Everton off a bit this weekend, but I'm not promising anything. Last season we won our first match against them in about 4 seasons, always our toughest games of the year.
Fulham really depends on which Berbatov turns up. Other than that, they don't have too much about them.

To be honest I'm mostly lurking about hoping for that Geordie to come online. He must be apoplectic at the moment, his team are shocking.

8 year contract, good job wonga are on board to pay pardew off

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
to the Chelsea Boo Army: you have confirmed the image other fans have of you. Well done

Important two wins we've just had. Especially with those two next fixtures. 1 more game until Ade is back too. Come on Parker, Kaboul, Ekotto!!!

Swansea play some awesome stuff at times and Hernandez is still a quality player.

Yeah, he is class. I said when they signed him he's one to look out for. I was actually wondering why Valencia sold him, then realised they're poor financially. There top should have involved Villa, Silva, Mata, Alba, Hernandez etc.

I noticed Lee Chung-Yong scored for Bolton tonight. Always liked him, I'd take a punt on him as back up to bale, lennon

I noticed Lee Chung-Yong scored for Bolton tonight. Always liked him, I'd take a punt on him as back up to bale, lennon

yep he's always been impressive when i've seen him but i want us to sign a starting attacking mid/right sided player not another squad player.

Back