• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Commentator spaffing over Walcott's goal..

Massively lucky 2 deflections haha...

What a bell-end

Crouch's injury sounds nice, Pulis: “The doctor had couple of teeth in his hand when he walked off and he has one or two right his gum too."

What will he do if he loses his looks?

Who is commentating on this one? I fudging hate the ****.

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
Fellaini is a world class player. Wish we had him. #Arsenal

Jol says they should have nicked it.
5 goal thriller at the Cottage I think.

Don't Chelsea go to the Club World Championships soon too which means they'll be a few games behind everyone and could see themselves down to like 6th/7th by the time they return?

The 2012 FIFA Club World Cup is a football tournament scheduled to be played from 6 to 16 December 2012.

Yup, here's to hoping they don't win this weekend so the pressure keeps mounting.

Edit: Actually Chelsea's first game is on the 13th of December, so they won't be gone too long. But it's in Japan, adds a little to their Christmas congestion though.

Reports that Spammers were singing 'We are the racist claret and blue army' at OT last night

Was thinking that last night - who would fans prefer - Pienaar or Dempsey in the team

Er.. Well we tried Pienaar and it failed for half a season, ask me in jan. Clint still has a month.

Fernando Torres hasn't scored in 10 hours and 49 minutes... You could watch five William Shakespeare plays in that time

Was thinking that last night - who would fans prefer - Pienaar or Dempsey in the team

Lots of similarities when you think about it. Top performers for their previous clubs. Performance levels drop off after move to 'bigger' club. I wonder will we see Dempsey head back to the cottage or has he burnt his bridges there?

They play different positions, at least for Spurs. Dempsey does regard himself as a wide left player apparently so that would put both him and Pienaar in contention with Bale. I think I know who will win that one...

They play different positions, at least for Spurs. Dempsey does regard himself as a wide left player apparently so that would put both him and Pienaar in contention with Bale. I think I know who will win that one...

Dempsey and Bale have been playing together since August?

Heat map of Torres and Berbatov. And people say Berba's lazy..

4q878.jpg

Back