• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

QPR 1-0 up....mackie

Redknapp sat emotionless

2-1 to Utd

redknapp emotionless

gonna have to start putting money on Man Utd to win from behind

3-1 to Utd

Aston Villa: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Stevens, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Bannan, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Benteke
Arsenal: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Cazorla, Ox-Chamberlain, Podolski, Giroud.

i won't bring the whole Harry thing up again, but seeing as he's joke-du-jour again, i wonder what the reaction to him would be if we'd never got into the CL?

strange way to treat a man who gave us 3 or 4 really, really great years as Spurs fans, for me at least.

i won't bring the whole Harry thing up again, but seeing as he's joke-du-jour again, i wonder what the reaction to him would be if we'd never got into the CL?

strange way to treat a man who gave us 3 or 4 really, really great years as Spurs fans, for me at least.

Best years for me too in over 20 years. Goes to show how much brick we were witnessing for SO long before he came along. Jol was also good too but ultimately finishing fourth twice was brilliant and CL was just a dream.

The bloke was happy to leave us when something better potentially came calling; then realised he fudged it up and got an aggressive agent to try to negotiate a big contract for him.

Best years for me too in over 20 years. Goes to show how much brick we were witnessing for SO long before he came along. Jol was also good too but ultimately finishing fourth twice was brilliant and CL was just a dream.

and we accuse Chelsea of lacking class yet some of the continuing comments belittling Redknapp and his achievements drag us down to their level.

Back