• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Game over, 4-2. Fortune with the goal.

Lukaku. Beast.

Wow 2-4, game over, nice counter and finish by fortune (quentin ?). 3rd are they ? Damn, very nice

Four top flight wins in a row for WBA, first time since 1980 under Ron Atkinson.

Steve Clarke is impressing me.

No negative tactics. 3-1 up and puts on two forwards

Does that playing time table indicate chavs are not favoured ?? Hahaha, wonder why

They started the game fairly negative, sitting deep with Long up front. They are good at taking their chances though, a poor interception from Sunderland gave Gera a chance to shoot and then Mignolet spilled an easy ball. Second half Sunderland were throwing more and more players forward.

Yes better than going defensive and inviting pressure. If you have fresh forwards, they can exploit space at the back as the chasing team piles forward, well played

They started the game fairly negative, sitting deep with Long up front. They are good at taking their chances though, a poor interception from Sunderland gave Gera a chance to shoot and then Mignolet spilled an easy ball. Second half Sunderland were throwing more and more players forward.

I didnt watch the first half.

Second half yeah Sunderland were throwing men forward so what he did was give them something to think about when they were piling forward. You could tell Lukaku and Fortune were fresh as they were just causing Sunderland problems rather than just sit back.

and no not a snide remark against AVB haha

So, Arry in tye stands to watch his new lads at OT. Wonder how many goals manyooohoo can get, i'm guessing 3-0

qpr starting granero on the bench. starts kieron dyer.

:ross:

I've just heard the most shocking piece of commentary I'm likely to ever hear: "That's a typical Paul Scholes challenge and he should have been booked" :eek:

Wigan 0-1 Reading

Now it's getting interesting. I've thought all along that Wigan's table position has been deceiving. A couple of wins for other teams and now they're down there.

Manu v qpr has been quite entertaining, rangers not sitting back, nice to and fro in the game

"I've not seen anyone looking this comfortable at Old Trafford in a long time"

Erm Spurs?

Back