• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

What must happene mathematically for bricky to qualify from here?

The atmosphere at the emirates :ross: fudging dead. They really are the brickest fans in england

Ronaldo's footwork bricks all over Messi's and so does his hair - what a fudging boss

Ronaldo's footwork bricks all over Messi's and so does his hair - what a fudging boss

it's a shame his goal total, assist total and ability to beat multiple players without touching the ball doesnt brick all over Messi's huh?

Perhaps that means something on FM - but in the real world I know who I'd prefer to watch

Oh yeah, for a moment I did forget that goal totals and assists didn't mean anything in real life, damn!

What must happene mathematically for bricky to qualify from here?

City have to beat Madrid first, then win in Dortmund and hope Real lose at home to Ajax.

If Dortmund lose at Ajax tonight, City still need to win tonight, and then win in Dortmund to finish above the Germans on the head-t0-head

Djeebuz, if that's how Montpelier intend to defend, this can only end one way.

Perhaps that means something on FM - but in the real world I know who I'd prefer to watch

I totally agree with you dude and i fudgein hate you

If I could buy one it would be ronaldo over Messi any day

Dortmund are so gooood, my pick for the CL this year.

Chelsea have spent £68million on sacking managers since 2004. More than Everton's net spend since the Premier League was founded.

Poor Martin Tyler, was a huge Arsenal fan when they were winning everything, is gutted now his new team is getting dingdonged on, his poor sad voice...

How brick are the Madrid fans? It takes a really crap support to not be able to outsing an English home support these days and the fact they're winning and nye on assured of qualification makes it even worse.

???? Did the linesman just flag for offside but got overruled by the ref?

Back