• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Saints Nathaniel Clyne.

Better player than Walker?

Certainly a better defender at the moment.

i really like adam lallana too, think he is a bit of a modric lite.. excellent ball retention and creativity.

Skills

[video=youtube;RjCM4VYy3SA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RjCM4VYy3SA[/video]

Real - Dortmund today. After some frustrating Spurs games in recent weeks I can't wait for this, the last game between them was fantastic and I'm hoping it will deliver again today.

Real - Dortmund today. After some frustrating Spurs games in recent weeks I can't wait for this, the last game between them was fantastic and I'm hoping it will deliver again today.

I hope Madrid win in an entertaining game - not sure if Luka will play though

I hope Madrid win in an entertaining game - not sure if Luka will play though

Mourinho starts Modric in a few of the easy games atm

Choosing which match to watch tonight will be difficult.

I do like watching Ajax play

I do like the distinct possibility of watching Arsenal lose

I do like the sound of Madrid + Dortmund, and it's fairly nice watching a game as a neutral...

Hmm.

October 2012 Premier League Awards

Sir Alex Ferguson has won his 27th Manager of the Month award for Manchester United's performances in October 2012.

Chelsea's Spanish attacking midfielder Juan Mata won his first Player of the Month Award and the 15th to be awarded to a Chelsea player. It was the 7th award to a Spanish player.

I would rather he didn't, still gives me a sour taste in my mouth to watch him play for someone else.

I draw relative comfort in the fact he's competing for one of the Top 3 best clubs in the world (a Spurs player that is)

I see one of the best left backs in the Premier League has been dropped today in favour of a centre back.

I'm surprised he rejected Man Utd for Southampton, perhaps he wanted first team football in the premier league.

Back