• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

theres that Spurs player Siem scoring again!

Man, i miss us in the CL. We actually were on bernabeu in the quarter final. The excitement, until the crouch madnes...

All that money can't buy the entertainment we offered the CL. Cheerio lottery winners!!!!

I reckon that will be the only way we'll damage City on Sunday, set pieces.

Two years in a row, pretty pathetic :) suits me to perfection tbh

Its fantastic to watch 2 totally unbaised commentators on Soccer Saturday NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Paul Walsh on Emirates Marketing Project and Nicholas on Arsenal, honestly its fudging ridiculous...

Ajax are really taking care of that ball. I guess somethings will never change

Real Madrid just don't look brilliant. Ronaldo definitely having an off day.

I think they had other concerns transfer wise and probably shouldn't have thrown all the money at Modric, can imagine a lot of their fans have been thinking the same as they've not been brilliant in la liga (by their standards)...

Already been said but Dortmund are rather good, how much money have they spent, don't think many of their players are big money signings, might be wrong though

Back