• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Who are you to determine what players do and don't deserve to be a professionals?

Why? Because he might give a bit of niggle here and there? What a fudging joke! I guarantee much, much worse was going on twenty or thirty years ago. Don't try and tell me football was once 'pure' and 'fair' :lol:

Professional sport, in all forms, is going to have niggle occuring, get over it.

So no i don't know him, but i don't pretend to, I don't cast aspersions on his character.. I appreciate him as a player. A very, very talented player and imagine that he's more than likely a totally different person away from the fierce, combative colosseum that is a premier league pitch most weekends.

I think you're being ridiculously judgmental about a player that you have been told a lot about in the media. As has already been mentioned, the smear campaign that occurred against him (the english media are notorious for this) was so far out of line it's untrue.

A bit of realism and foresight is all i ask. I don't expect it though.

Who am I to judge who plays football? I'm a football fan - the whole reason the sport exists.

You seem intent on trivialising Suarez's misconduct as if it's just the odd incident from which no harm comes - if that's the case you clearly haven't seen much of him playing over the last few years. Football has never been pure or fair, but it was a lot more above board. I have no issue with a player who's a bit of a pussy - like Ronaldo or Bale, neither do I have an issue with a player being tough and physical - like Skrtel (sp?) or De Jong. I do have an issue with players who go down like a sack of brick when there's no contact, scream and harass the ref, wave imaginary cards for the whole match, ball-out their teammates when they fvck up, put snidey kicks and digs into opponents (remember the kick on Parker?), intentionally handball off the line then celebrate like they just scored a wonder goal and racially abuse other players.

That's not niggles, that's something being entirely wrong with how he goes about 'playing' football.

I don't care about the witch hunt that you seem to think the press put up against him. He should have been banned for life after the Evra incident, so should Terry for what he said to Ferdinand and I couldn't care less about whether the press were more interested in one incident than the other. Neither of them should ever step foot on a pitch again and frankly, I don't care how that happens.

just a thought, bearing in mind that Liverpool and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are quite evenly matched and expect to fight for a Europa League place, is it possible that the attack on Suarez was premeditated by the Geordies to put them in trouble between now and January

[video=youtube;a_ZcteTjvoY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ZcteTjvoY[/video]

Never read so much brick in my life, I can understand why he was sent off but it was never a red card, there was no contact, he was just stopping himself, anyone that has ever played the game at any level knows you need to plant your foot hard to stop when sprinting at speed.

As Michael Owen said, Colo plays a moving ball over 1000 times a day and never misses, if he wanted to hit Suarez he would have hit him, not stood on the ground in between his legs only for him to go flying as he if had been hit by a sniper from Kop.

The media tosserfast over Suarez's goal was bad enough, considering our move and goal was much better.

fudge off Liverpool.

Where is the media whoooharr over Sterling kicking out at an Saudi Sportswashing Machine player off the ball twice. He should have been sent off twice.

fudge off Liverpool.

Just watched it again, no contact other than a slight touch on his boot.

Sterling on Cisse was much worse.

Which would be fine, it you needed contact for it to be a foul. You don't.

Unfortunately intent is hard to prove or disprove and is entirely at the ref's digression.

I do agree that Sterling should not have stayed on the pitch though.

Never read so much brick in my life, I can understand why he was sent off but it was never a red card, there was no contact, he was just stopping himself, anyone that has ever played the game at any level knows you need to plant your foot hard to stop when sprinting at speed.

As Michael Owen said, Colo plays a moving ball over 1000 times a day and never misses, if he wanted to hit Suarez he would have hit him, not stood on the ground in between his legs only for him to go flying as he if had been hit by a sniper from Kop.

The media tosserfast over Suarez's goal was bad enough, considering our move and goal was much better.

fudge off Liverpool.

Why not bouycott the media

In all honesty, I thought Suarez on Distin last week was worse.

WBA lead 2-0 means we slip a spot to 6th. If SCBC score we move back up to 5th. 71 minutes.

Edit: Moyes is boasting about Toffee's fantastic start.

Same games and points as us.

South Coast Biggest Club who just had a blatant penalty turned down that may have been given if Lallana had made more of it.

Edit: also Scarborough Chinese Baptist Church!! http://www.scbc.com/

Last edited:

WBA lead 2-0 means we slip a spot to 6th. If SCBC score we move back up to 5th. 71 minutes.

Edit: Moyes is boasting about Toffee's fantastic start.

Same games and points as us.

that in itself is no biggie at this stage of the season.

i think we'll be well above come May.

West Brom being above us this early just shows you shouldn't look at the league table just yet. It's amazing isn't it, a win against City at the weekend or even a hard fought draw and we'll all be fudging over the moon and saying we'll comfortably finish top 4.

Back