• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Take Ledger out and The Dark Knight is pretty average. I think Nolan is getting worse and I'm glad he's not doing another Batman.

He was a supporting character. Take Hans Gruber out of Die Hard, it's still a classic. TDK is pretty boring when Joker isn't on the screen.

Im gonna watch the devil inside now - virgin plussed it.

It better be fudgein good and I can only watch those type of movies in the morning - at night? no fudgein chance.

Ok just watched the Devil Inside - wow what a

BIG

PILE

OF

brick

Wow fudging wow arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so tinkled off as that is an hour and a half I cant and will never ever get back

I watched Drive the other day - thought it was pretty gash tbf. Lots of awkward silences and Gosling doesn't really say much, the storyline isn't exactly intricate. I watched 25th Hour the night after with Edward Norton; I enjoyed it, and thought his acting was very good as well (not a surprise there).

BIG

PILE

OF

brick

Wow fudging wow arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so tinkled off as that is an hour and a half I cant and will never ever get back

Try Lawless

Am also about to watch Sinister

And then, The Day

End Of Watch - very good.

Usually struggle with found footage type films but it worked well here. Some good tunes also.

BIG

PILE

OF

brick

Cheers for the heads up. Was going to watch that this evening. I think i'll watch Van Gerwen v Barney instead

He was a supporting character. Take Hans Gruber out of Die Hard, it's still a classic. TDK is pretty boring when Joker isn't on the screen.

All depends how hinged on the supporting character the movie is. In TDK, the Joker was very much a central character, without him there was no mission, there was no enemy and Batman could have just sat on his ass watching the hand on his metronome tick back and forth. Sure, if it was a Batman metronome it probably would have been more exciting, I'm guessing that it would have also made him a cuppa and read his stars to him but it would never the less have been an empty existence for Batman. Perhaps the fault in hand is that there were no subplots, no subtexts and what we saw was what we got, we ended up with Batman v Joker and so as the Joker is a wilder character, as this was a new incarnation of a character that we already knew, and performed admirably by Heath Ledger, then he stole the headlines.

I think it would have been boring had the Joker been removed but that's for a very good reason in that it's removing the core of the film.

Anybody that watches a film before a cursory glance at IMDB is retarded

Just watched Sinister

I liked it. 7/10

Nice to watch some evil that doesn't get overpowered by the forces of good, for a change

Anybody that watches a film before a cursory glance at IMDB is retarded

Just watched Sinister

I liked it. 7/10

Nice to watch some evil that doesn't get overpowered by the forces of good, for a change

You callin me retarded? fudge face

I looked at Rotten and saw it only got 7% but thought fudge it ill watch it anyways and make my own mind up. The movie is shocking the ending is even worse and is an insult to an audience.

Back