• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

That's a slight myth I think. He has something like 75% pass success rate for us this season. When smacking it up to small players like Tevez and Aguero, that's not half bad.

I haven't watched much Emirates Marketing Project this year, but through out last year whenever I saw him play be it for City or England, it really wasn't pretty. Above Friedel in that department, but below the likes of de Gea, Reina etc.

If he has improved that side to his game then fair play to him, he's still very young for a goalkeeper and is only going to get better and better from strength to strength.

The Serbian Football Association seems to have published a video on their YouTube channel challenging Danny Rose's claims that he was a victim of monkey chanting in every time he touched the ball during England Under 21s 1-0 victory in Krusevac on Tuesday.

A day after releasing an astonishing statement which accused Rose of behaving in an 'inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner' towards supporters after being sent off after the final whistle, the Serbian FA released a six-minute video clip entitled: "Danny Rose is lying to whom?"

Posted by 'Fudbalski savez Srbije', which appears to be the legitimate channel of the Serbian FA, the video contains a montage of Rose in action in the play-off, but without audible monkey chants.

'As you can see in this video, during the Uefa Under-21 play-off game, there was no unsportsmanlike cheering and insulting opposing players on racial grounds,' reads a caption alongside the video, which was brought to the attention of Sportsmail by www.101greatgoals.com.

But whistling is to be heard at points and Rose makes a gesture towards the crowd, as if he has been the subject of abuse.

The video is also edited before the unsavoury climax of the match, which sparked a mass melee between players and coaching staff from both sides.

Rose was inconsolable following the Euro 2013 play-off after being exposed to a torrent of racism - as well as being pelted with missiles - by Serbian thugs for 90 minutes.

'Every time I touched the ball, they [the Serbia fans] were doing the monkey chanting again,' he said on Wednesday. 'I think they have to be banned. I think it is right. I don't understand how else they can learn from it. They have to be banned.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2219845/Danny-Rose-lying-Serbian-FA-appear-release-doctored-video-U21-game.html

[video=youtube;dLcSFEsPMI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLcSFEsPMI0[/video]

Can of worms time..I know it was a dodgy stream I was watching but the sound was pretty good. In fact even when the picture froze I was still hearing the commentary and I did not hear any monkey noises which I have heard clearly at other games. Just watched and listened to above again heard plenty of whistling and derision but no monkey noises.

Last edited:
Can of worms time..I know it was a dodgy stream I was watching but the sound was pretty good. In fact even when the picture froze I was still hearing the commentary and I did not hear any monkey noises which I have heard clearly at other games. Just watched and listened to above again heard plenty of whistling and derision but no monkey noises.

Watch it on ESPN and you heard them clear as day.

Have you watched/listened to the above Rose compilation? What do you make of it?

The videos been made and released by the Serbian fa! I think that should tell you all you need to know.

Ex pros were at the game and said there was racist chanting, commentators said there was, people who watched the game on tv said they could clearly hear racist chanting, the English fa delegates pointed out the racist chanting to FIFA delegates at half time and full time, the English players and staff have all said they were subject to racist chanting, savo milosevic (he of villa fame) apologized for the racist chanting! You and the serbian fa seem to be the only ones who didn't hear it!!

The videos been made and released by the Serbian fa! I think that should tell you all you need to know.

Ex pros were at the game and said there was racist chanting, commentators said there was, people who watched the game on tv said they could clearly hear racist chanting, the English fa delegates pointed out the racist chanting to FIFA delegates at half time and full time, the English players and staff have all said they were subject to racist chanting, savo milosevic (he of villa fame) apologized for the racist chanting! You and the serbian fa seem to be the only ones who didn't hear it!!
I heard nothing on the day during the match. The clip above cut off abruptly before the end of the game but may have been re-mixed. After the game finished there may well have been racist noises.
But I am giving an honest view.

The Serbian Football Association seems to have published a video on their YouTube channel challenging Danny Rose's claims that he was a victim of monkey chanting in every time he touched the ball during England Under 21s 1-0 victory in Krusevac on Tuesday.

A day after releasing an astonishing statement which accused Rose of behaving in an 'inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner' towards supporters after being sent off after the final whistle, the Serbian FA released a six-minute video clip entitled: "Danny Rose is lying to whom?"

Posted by 'Fudbalski savez Srbije', which appears to be the legitimate channel of the Serbian FA, the video contains a montage of Rose in action in the play-off, but without audible monkey chants.

'As you can see in this video, during the Uefa Under-21 play-off game, there was no unsportsmanlike cheering and insulting opposing players on racial grounds,' reads a caption alongside the video, which was brought to the attention of Sportsmail by www.101greatgoals.com.

But whistling is to be heard at points and Rose makes a gesture towards the crowd, as if he has been the subject of abuse.

The video is also edited before the unsavoury climax of the match, which sparked a mass melee between players and coaching staff from both sides.

Rose was inconsolable following the Euro 2013 play-off after being exposed to a torrent of racism - as well as being pelted with missiles - by Serbian thugs for 90 minutes.

'Every time I touched the ball, they [the Serbia fans] were doing the monkey chanting again,' he said on Wednesday. 'I think they have to be banned. I think it is right. I don't understand how else they can learn from it. They have to be banned.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2219845/Danny-Rose-lying-Serbian-FA-appear-release-doctored-video-U21-game.html

[video=youtube;dLcSFEsPMI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLcSFEsPMI0[/video]

For lying and cutting together a totally gonad*s video like they have should be the last straw they should be banned..

Go on you tube and look for fan video's, the level of monkey noises is ridiculous, how on earth can they pretend there wasnt any...

I heard nothing on the day during the match. The clip above cut off abruptly before the end of the game but may have been re-mixed. After the game finished there may well have been racist noises.

What channel did you watch it on, because those watching ESPN heard it very clearly. Are you in England or another country? different channels have different volume levels, 1 game can sound very different from one network to another.

deafening chants in the video shot from behind the dug out..ridiculous that they are even denying this...

I didn't hear nuffink gov...
[video=youtube;n9q6fxes_S8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9q6fxes_S8[/video]

I also saw the whole game on an internet stream and I can't say I heard any monkey chants during the game . Also the ESPN TV commentator did not mention it during the game and neither did the studio pundits Clarke Carlisle and Paul Ince have a thing to say about it during their half-time analysis or did we I miss that ? I were actually listening out for monkey chanting from the crowd during the game and I were pleased that I couldn't hear it going on . The crowd were very supportive of their team and hostile to their opponent but within reason. I did not hear the monkey chant so if it were going on during the match I can only assume it were being done by a very small sporadic minority.

It seemed to me that it all kicked off at the end of the game.

Tom Lees & Steven Caulker named as England Under-21 players charged with violent conduct in Serbia.

Back