• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

Gerrards first touch is fudging pants.

But then gerrard has been utter toilet for the last 2 years.

I think that is the new Liverpool style they have been developing since Rafa left. They've bought a number of players suited for the style (who also get picked for England).

I agree but surprisingly, he's been Englands best player the last 2 years

Not sure about that, id say Hart or (unfortunately) Cole.

Once Gerrard retires, because he wont get dropped, i will be so angry if Rooney becomes captain. Joe Hart is made for captaincy

That pitch must be brick AND strength-sapping...delighted Defoe is off TBH. Cole getting a draining run-out....Lescott is not up to it IMHO...

Lescott's looked technically suspect today for sure, only been watching since the second half but he doesn't look too willing to carry the ball. Alongside Kompany that's not so much of an issue but "Jags" isn't Kompany...

Back