• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

England squad for Sweden friendly

Fraser Forster (Celtic), Joe Hart (Emirates Marketing Project), John Ruddy (Norwich City)

Leighton Baines (Everton), Ryan Bertrand (Chelsea), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Steven Caulker (Tottenham Hotspur), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Ryan Shawcross (Stoke City), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur)

Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Aaron Lennon (Tottenham Hotspur), Leon Osman (Everton), Jonjo Shelvey (Liverpool), Raheem Sterling (Liverpool), Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Jack Wheelchair (Arsenal), Ashley Young (Manchester United)

Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea), Daniel Welbeck (Manchester United).

Last one this year, thank fook.

Could be Gerrard's 100th cap, Ashley Cole left out with Lampard due to "injury concerns".

I really do think Leon Osman is a good player. But at 31 years old, how much of a contribution is he going to make long term for the country?

Also I would be raging if I was an Arsenal fan, 15 months out just returning and he's getting picked for England? Joke.

I really do think Leon Osman is a good player. But at 31 years old, how much of a contribution is he going to make long term for the country?

Also I would be raging if I was an Arsenal fan, 15 months out just returning and he's getting picked for England? Joke.

Watch him pull out and Henderson called up instead.

thought that was one of the better looking england squads for a while. good to see caulker in there. not sure how good he will become but we will find out i suppose

That's the passionate spirit and support we need!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I would fudging love it if just for a joke that was AVB's repsonse

"So Andre, what do you think the future holds for young Steven Caulker, who's now a first team starter in the premier league?"

"not sure how good he will become but we will find out i suppose"

That's the passionate spirit and support we need!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I would fudging love it if just for a joke that was AVB's repsonse

"So Andre, what do you think the future holds for young Steven Caulker, who's now a first team starter in the premier league?"

"not sure how good he will become but we will find out i suppose"

the reason i say that 'i suppose' is that when I have seen him play he seems incredibly steady, very calm and doesnt seem to make any mistakes. in fact you barely notice he is playing. now that is obviously a good thing but as yet i havent seen him do any spectacular saving tackles a la ledley which is often how defenders get recognised. 'i suppose' he might have a bit of the rio ferdinand about him?

he has to better than 'jags' and lescott though

Kyle Walker, Ryan Bertrand, Jonjo Shelvey, Jack Wheelchair and Daniel Sturridge don't deserve to be there. But whatever, it's international football.

Surprise surprise

Theo Walcott has emerged as an early injury doubt for England's friendly against Sweden after picking up a muscle injury.

Crystal Palace winger Wilfred Zaha called up to England squad for friendly v Sweden along with Carl Jenkinson and Tom Huddlestone #ssn

Back