• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T The England Thread

If The FA accept Rose's red card they should hang their head in shame. I'd rather we drew a line in the sand and boycott the tournament than accept any sanctions that are placed upon us.

Can they do anything if it was a 2nd yellow though? It's terrible regardless.

Can they do anything if it was a 2nd yellow though? It's terrible regardless.

How can kicking a ball away because you're hurt, angry and frustrated be deserving of a ban when the actions of some of the Serb fans, players and officials is not?

That's rhetorical, I don't expect you to answer that. ;)

How can kicking a ball away because you're hurt, angry and frustrated be deserving of a ban when the actions of some of the Serb fans, players and officials is not?

That's rhetorical, I don't expect you to answer that. ;)
What do you mean when you say you don't expect an answer?

Its tinkling it down!

So I can't help but think of all those Polish people who will drive to work with their sunroofs open.

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

The Serbian FA today denied any forms of racism towards the England Under-21 team last night and criticised Danny Rose.

"The FA of Serbia absolutely refuses [sic] and denies that there were any occurrences of racism before and during the match at the stadium in Krusevac.

"Making connection between the seen incident – a fight between members of the two teams – and racism has absolutely no ground and we consider it to be a total malevolence.

"Unfortunately, after the fourth minute of the additional time and the victory goal scored by the guest team, unpleasant scenes were seen on the pitch.

"And while most of the English team players celebrated the score, their player number three, Danny Rose, behaved in inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner towards the supporters on the stands at the stadium in Krusevac, and for that he was shown a red card."

Well, clearly Danny Rose made racist gestures at the Serbian crowd and the Serbian players and coaching staff launched an attack to defend their honour.

Another misjudged Serb was forced to defend himself from outrageous allegations yesterday. Radovan Karadzic said "I am a mild man" and "I should have been rewarded for all the good things I have done" and "I succeeded in reducing the suffering of all civilians".

anything less than a 5 year ban for Serbia will be a disgrace, but knowing how corrupt FIFA and UEFA (who's jurisdiction is this?) are then i'm sure it will be a paltry fine

"The FA of Serbia absolutely refuses [sic] and denies that there were any occurrences of racism before and during the match at the stadium in Krusevac.

"Making connection between the seen incident – a fight between members of the two teams – and racism has absolutely no ground and we consider it to be a total malevolence.

"Unfortunately, after the fourth minute of the additional time and the victory goal scored by the guest team, unpleasant scenes were seen on the pitch.

"And while most of the English team players celebrated the score, their player number three, Danny Rose, behaved in inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner towards the supporters on the stands at the stadium in Krusevac, and for that he was shown a red card."

They should be thrown out of international football for even daring to say there was no racist chanting during the game..

You could clearly hear it throughout most of the game

What am I supposed to do with that information?

Sorry, last midnight after a few beers my original post seemed full of wit.
Based on your COYN post I thought English may be your second language so I genuinely didn't know if you were joking or not. ;)

Back