• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

De Boer 5 full seasons at Ajax:
Failed to get out of the CL group stage 4 times. Failed to get in it the other time.
After bring dumped into the Europa. Knocked out in the first knock out round 3 times, last 16 the other time and didn't get out of the Group Stage the final time.
Never won the Dutch cup.
Won the League the first 4 years then came 2nd the last two.

Peter Bosz comes in and get the team De Boer couldn't get out of the Europa Group stage the season before to the Europa League Final. Then poached by Dortmund.

Ten Hag.
League and Cup double in his first full season. Gets to the Champions League semi final. Plays us off the park with passing football from the future in the first leg. Then bottles it.
Wins the League next two seasons. Another double again this year. Didn't do great in Europe but respectable.
Sounds good

If Ten Hag comes in wonder whether United would be open to selling VDB and whether that'd be a good move for us too?
Can't see it. They'd want most of their money back, he's on United wages and thrives in a position where we have quite a few options already including some that could be great or great again.

If we had endless money, or didn't have as many other problems, sure. I think he's a good player. But I don't think he can possibly be a priority.

De Boer 5 full seasons at Ajax:
Failed to get out of the CL group stage 4 times. Failed to get in it the other time.
After bring dumped into the Europa. Knocked out in the first knock out round 3 times, last 16 the other time and didn't get out of the Group Stage the final time.
Never won the Dutch cup.
Won the League the first 4 years then came 2nd the last two.

Peter Bosz comes in and get the team De Boer couldn't get out of the Europa Group stage the season before to the Europa League Final. Then poached by Dortmund.

Ten Hag.
League and Cup double in his first full season. Gets to the Champions League semi final. Plays us off the park with passing football from the future in the first leg. Then bottles it.
Wins the League next two seasons. Another double again this year. Didn't do great in Europe but respectable.

The win percentages were something close to 60% for FDB and 80% for ETH as well. Although in fairness ETH team was seriosly more talented with about 300m+ being raised from that team, who was in that FDB ajax team (I'm asking)

ETH has kept winning while his team was sold off, which in itself is impressive although not sure what the competitors are like at the moment in the Dutch league. And the drop of in Europe I concerning although in fairness understandable. Did they get out of the group stage (again I'm asking)

He physically resembles Wenger a bit too closely for my liking.

2cd5a-16083068454585-800.jpg

Back