• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Stadium and Training Ground - Pg 104 Northumberland Park master plan

absolutely

the training ground must be finished or very close to being so. Wonder if the will have a big open day showcasing the new centre and at the same time introduce AVB as the new manager in the new media room, and have Vertonghen holding up the new home shirt whilst taking a dip in the hydro/swimming pool, Sigurdsson holding aloft the 2nd shirt in the middle of the 70m by 50m indoor pitch, and our super duper new striker who is still a mystery will be posing and holding up the 3rd shirt whilst being photographed in the state of the art new gymnasium

:)

img2.jpg

hope is a dangerous thing!

Two academy players on twitter:

William Troost-Ekong ‏@WilliamEkong
Time to get myself out of bed and to Spurs Lodge... #☀

Massimo Luongo ‏@Mass_L
@WilliamEkong ewwww get urself to the new training ground please

@Mass_L lool were not going there till end of july now!!?

Massimo Luongo ‏@Mass_L
@WilliamEkong swear? Ahhh gay! Long drives in now

That sounds bad, it should really have been ready for the beginning of pre season. I assume that was the plan going by the above and we can at least claw some money back from late running of the development.

Would have been good to start fresh with new manager, new season and maybe some new players at a fresh modern facility.

Two academy players on twitter:

Time to get myself out of bed and to Spurs Lodge... #☀

Massimo Luongo ‏@Mass_L
@WilliamEkong ewwww get urself to the new training ground please

@Mass_L lool were not going there till end of july now!!?

Massimo Luongo ‏@Mass_L
@WilliamEkong swear? Ahhh gay! Long drives in now

GHod I hate footballers, even our own.

That sounds bad, it should really have been ready for the beginning of pre season. I assume that was the plan going by the above and we can at least claw some money back from late running of the development.

Would have been good to start fresh with new manager, new season and maybe some new players at a fresh modern facility.

Possible that it's just the academy players who will have to wait until the end of July.

First team pitches and facilities might be ready for use.

Possible that it's just the academy players who will have to wait until the end of July.

First team pitches and facilities might be ready for use.

The club/developers have known for months that the football building was behind schedule.

The club/developers have known for months that the football building was behind schedule.

Okay. I wasn't aware of that. I guess that penalty clauses for late delivery will be activated - assuming that the blame for the delay lies with the constructor and not with Spurs.

He's a closet ITK. They all speak like that.

You're a **** and there's nothing closet about it?
On Ssn they said the team will be training at the lodge then going on pre season tour of America. When they arrive back after being in America then the new training ground should be ready for the players to go there and train? Hope you understand

You're a **** and there's nothing closet about it?
On Ssn they said the team will be training at the lodge then going on pre season tour of America. When they arrive back after being in America then the new training ground should be ready for the players to go there and train? Hope you understand

Relax yourself pal. It was only a joke. No need to get personal.

2nd attempt at posting this...

1st squad and youth going to new ground together. End of July is just a estimate. No-one really knows when at the moment is the truth. Brad is back training already at the lodge and was in yesterday. JJ and Hudd there most days. Hudd taken up boxing to keep the weight off..

Training ground delayed?
Sigh.

Why do I get the feeling that we're going to see the heat death of the universe before we see Spurs leave the lodge?

Training ground delayed?
Sigh.

Why do I get the feeling that we're going to see the heat death of the universe before we see Spurs leave the lodge?

Is a matter of weeks really a big deal though, to you - as a fan?

It's not as if we're being evicted from Chigwell and won't have any place to train.

Back