• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
The other side of that is, if we are going down the data and analytics route for finding players he is happy to work with that. He gets on with coaching.
I'd rather Levy sticks to his guns and goes down this route and doesn't rip it up in order to get Poch or Nagelsman, unless they agree to this approach, just to keep the fans happy.
I don’t understand why people think Nagelsmann wouldn’t be happy with this approach?

Yes and yes. The notice period is there to protect both the employee and the employer and is completely enforceable by either side. I have both taken on and employed into C level positions. The notice period is absolutely legally enforceable. Of course if the employer and employee both agree to waive/alter the notice period then that is a different matter but one of the two parties annoy do so unilaterally.

Of course but its not enforced as regularly as C suite level employment and more mutual outcomes are secured in football than corporate London

Wasn't Slot's compensation fee around 6 million euros? That's trivial... it's just that we're a toxic cursed haunted mansion. You need to be brave and/or stupid to take the job if offered. I think we will see managers who are comfortable in their jobs stay longer and not do a Potter.
How hard is it to find someone who's relatable, on top of being a good manager? It must get more and more difficult for the older managers (50+ age range) to connect with these players with their TikToks and their... I dunno, I'm getting too old for this brick.
No it wasn't 6m that sort of fee was his clause for next summer. There is talk it was 15-20million for getting him now which is a fairly substantial amount of compensation...

Of course but its not enforced as regularly as C suite level employment and more mutual outcomes are secured in football than corporate London
Perhaps, but it comes back to the fact that we cannot just buy Slot’s contract out for the remaining amount of wages on his contract. We either have Slot give notice (and then serve that notice at Feyenoord’s discretion) or we agree a fee with Feyenoord for them to terminate the contract early.

Discrimination against Australians then, you know, like how the native people of Australia were and are actually discriminated for being actually from the island they inhabit.

But okay, hope correcting me gave you a warm and fuzzy feeling.
The word you're looking for is xenophobia.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Perhaps, but it comes back to the fact that we cannot just buy Slot’s contract out for the remaining amount of wages on his contract. We either have Slot give notice (and then serve that notice at Feyenoord’s discretion) or we agree a fee with Feyenoord for them to terminate the contract early.

Of course if you are talking about Slot specifically but my original point was that not every manager will have the same terms and clause or dynamic at every club, its not one size fits all

And you believe the Twitter nonsense. Even if some of the things posted are true, they are so out of context that only a fool would take them at face value.

They are a lot of fools about when it comes to t w atter, look how many quote them and follow them.

Recruitment and pre-season are incredibly important. We potentially have a huge squad turnover to get through. The new man needs to be in place before pre-season starts and the DoF should’ve been appointed already. Well run clubs are already making signings for next season.
I can see it already. If we haven't announced a coach all the way to the first game of the season some fans will still say everything is fine and going to plan.

We need a coach in asap. Do they think if we had a coach in right now they wouldn't already be thinking about what needs to be in preparation for next season? This is just lost time.

Now I'm not saying we absolutely must announce who the next man is today, but a coach is always going to benefit with more time to plan and prepare not less time. So the sooner we can settle on someone and get them through the door the better.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back