• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

Re: Could Dembele be our No.10?

how can people be sure that dembele wont score?

Yes , could be our Henry ?

Could play the lone front man as the ball sticks and he could find a team mate with a pass, he could also turn and dribble towards goal?

He were a forward in Holland for AZ and not to shabby at finding the back of the net.

[video=youtube;OWRcuITQRSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWRcuITQRSg[/video]

Yes , could be our Henry ?

Could play the lone front man as the ball sticks and he could find a team mate with a pass, he could also turn and dribble towards goal?

He were a forward in Holland for AZ and not to shabby at finding the back of the net.

It works in theory, and in a few games on FM, but unfortunately not in the Premier League...Fulham tried it when he first arrived, and he wasnt very good at it. A good goalscoring record in Holland appears to be much like one in the Championship.

Does anyone remember him scoring an absolute cracking goal against us ?

[video=youtube;UwOmi-651q0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOmi-651q0[/video]

There's only one way to find out. I didn't think Defoe could play as lone striker and Boas proved otherwise.

It works in theory, and in a few games on FM, but unfortunately not in the Premier League...Fulham tried it when he first arrived, and he wasnt very good at it. A good goalscoring record in Holland appears to be much like one in the Championship.

Yeah I hear you , I know Fulham tried him in that role but that were when he first arrived to the PL.

It just seems to me that he has all the attributes to be a lone forward , he's big and strong , good close ball control, will be difficult for defenders to play him and he can dribble . He's shooting perhaps is what lets him down . Maybe AVB can do something there with him.

Wesley in the hole in front of Dembele & Sandro would be better..:)

This Parker vs Sandro thing will always split the fans, whilst I can respect what Parker brings, Sandro is a much better athelete and his distribution is improving. Hes the present and future of our CDM.

Parker, at 32 can be gracious enough to step aside/nurture Sandro to become a better player.

Unfortunately we dont have a Dembele Parker partnership to compare to the Dembele Sandro one.

I think all 3 could play in a tough away game. I trust AVB to know when this would work.

This Parker vs Sandro thing will always split the fans, whilst I can respect what Parker brings, Sandro is a much better athelete and his distribution is improving. Hes the present and future of our CDM.

Parker, at 32 can be gracious enough to step aside/nurture Sandro to become a better player.

Unfortunately we dont have a Dembele Parker partnership to compare to the Dembele Sandro one.

I think all 3 could play in a tough away game. I trust AVB to know when this would work.

Parker is just a solid player and against Villa whilst it was 20 mins it was a superb display. Sandro doesnt really bring that calmness that stability - obviously Sandro like you say is more an athlete and goes forward more so he will always be that hectic type of player.

Linnet - greased up baby and raring to go biyatch

Parker is just a solid player and against Villa whilst it was 20 mins it was a superb display. Sandro doesnt really bring that calmness that stability - obviously Sandro like you say is more an athlete and goes forward more so he will always be that hectic type of player.

Linnet - greased up baby and raring to go biyatch

People will be calling him dead wood next. (Although a lot of the thickies on this site prefer deadwood, which when capitalised is where Calamity Jane caught a train from).

People will be calling him dead wood next. (Although a lot of the thickies on this site prefer deadwood, which when capitalised is where Calamity Jane caught a train from).

Well werent the bunch of levys on here happy to get 5m for him? haha my arse.

Back