• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

strength of schedule was part of it, not just on the face of it but also regarding opposition cycles of fitness and fixture congestion

yeah, you still have to beat them, but the sample size is way to small to draw conclusions from

strength of schedule was part of it, not just on the face of it but also regarding opposition cycles of fitness and fixture congestion

yeah, you still have to beat them, but the sample size is way to small to draw conclusions from

So the stairs just aligned for him, and a gain at villa, he must be some kind of wizard after all.

Who's more powerful, Tim or Harry potter?

So the stairs just aligned for him, and a gain at villa, he must be some kind of wizard after all.

Who's more powerful, Tim or Harry potter?

we don't know yet, lets see what villa's ratio is like a year from now, then we can judge, look at Di Canio, look at McLeish, Coleman, Sanchez, Wilson, Zola, PL history is littered with managers who could put a 3/4 month run together, if Villa keep up this PPG over the next 12 months then a lot of people will have to change their tune on him, me included

Reactions: DTA
we don't know yet, lets see what villa's ratio is like a year from now, then we can judge, look at Di Canio, look at McLeish, Coleman, Sanchez, Wilson, Zola, PL history is littered with managers who could put a 3/4 month run together, if Villa keep up this PPG over the next 12 months then a lot of people will have to change their tune on him, me included
Most of those people would still probably find a way to attribute it to luck however ;)

Stop avoiding the question Tim or Harry potter :)

Players had no idea what they were doing, yet he had almost a 60% win percentage?, is he some kind of wizzard?

We made a mistake replacing Timmy imo, remember Carlos Kickaball well its the same with managers, my manager of the year is Gary Monk.

Alan Pardew for me.

i could point out he has a higher win % at Palace than Sherwood does at Villa and use the logic of the last few pages to come to the conclusion that we are missing a trick by not having him as manager, but then im not that stupid

i could point out he has a higher win % at Palace than Sherwood does at Villa and use the logic of the last few pages to come to the conclusion that we should have appointed him as manager, but then im not that stupid

lol sad isnt it!

interestingly, if you base pardews results on 38 games, he'd be on 66 points. good enough for 5th at the moment.

Back