• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ledley King

I was bored, I made this:

photo1.jpg

My tribute sketch to Ledkey King

AyP1noiCYAAYL8k.jpg

I feel like a piece of Tottenham has left with Ledley :(

By far my favourite player of the last decade (i even requested 26 on the back of my Sunday league footy shirt) and theres no question what im getting on the back of this years shirt!!

"Long Live The King"

Last edited:
I've not commented, largely because I've been so blinkin' busy at work. There is only one thing I can possibly add from a personal level that hasn't already been said.

When I was younger, I used to get genuinely cut-up when our best players left. I was in tears when Waddle went to Marseille. Couldn't go to school the morning I heard. Ever since, Waddle has been my Spurs legend. For GHod's sake - I went to see him play for Bradford at Selhurst Park! (He scored the opener - a great goal after five minutes - although Bradford lost 3-1). So you catch my drift about how highly I hold the sausage factory worker.

Never since. Never, and I mean NEVER - have I felt as emotional about a Spurs player's departure as I did then. I used to think it was just 'cos I'd grown up. Responsibilities, priorities, blah, blah, blah.

The reality?

The reality is - it still matters. It still matters for the right player.

Ledley King.

You are that player. I am emotional again.

Legend.

I have been fortunate enough to see some great players at our club over many years, King stands with any of them.

Been away from home but have been reading about this on my iphone. Hardly surprising, but still very sad news. You gave your all for our beloved club Ledley. I will never forget that, and i will never forget the way you played as a defender, one of a kind. 26 Legend! You will be missed!

No chance of me leaving, if I was of that kind I would probably got into Arsenal when Eduardo went there...
Unlike most of their foreign fans I was on their stadium with Dinamo, and seen how crap their atmosphere is, and how plastic their fans are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpzgaAv6Tok&feature=plcp
When I started following Spurs, I felt the passion I only felt for Dinamo Zagreb. And that means a lot to me...

Top man!!!

I got into Spurs because of Luka and Ćorluka, and now I consider Ledley my favorite player by a mile...The man is a legend, if he had more luck with his health, he would be considered the best CB of his generation...

New Age Spastic [-(

It's a joke from another thread. Apparantly if you weren't conceived on the penalty spot at WHL then your a new age spastic fan who should do one and let the club cripple into bankruptcy so proper fans can slap themselves on the back and talk about how t'riffic they are.

All the best Ledley, You will definately be missed.

Not a legend due to the fact that he undermined everything we have stood for when he appeared in Baddiel's film but a great servant.

All the best Ledley, You will definately be missed.

Not a legend due to the fact that he undermined everything we have stood for when he appeared in Baddiel's film but a great servant.

Cor you havent said that much to get a reaction on this thread, what a WUM !!!

Back